Mace fighting and magery

Topics related to Second Age
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Mace fighting and magery

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You need to make healing 100 and drop 5 points of anatomy or something. Maybe the "modified" skill will be over 80 and you can still res with a bandaid, but realistically, ressing with a bandaid is not important anyway. 5 points in anatomy only amounts to 1% additional attack damage anyway. Failure using a bandaid is horrible.

iamreallysquall

Re: Mace fighting and magery

Post by iamreallysquall »

Shadow_Nirvana wrote:Swordsmanship 100 - - - - for easy weapon finding and poisoning the weapons to aggravate mages

Tactics 100 - - - - obviously

Magery 90 - - - - this seems to be able to give %100 succes in 6th circle spells(without scrolls) and 8th circle spells (with scrolls)

Healing 95 - - - - gonna try to make this 100.

Resist 90 - - - - doesn't effect the average damage that much although I will lose %10 chance in resisting an EB.

Anatomy 80 - - - - 100 anatomy- 100 healing gives 43-80 heal points, while 80 anatomy- 100 healing gives 39-76, so I guess not that big of a deal. And the %4 damage bonus... I think I can do without.

Meditation 80 - - - - I need this for the passive medit it gives while I'm PVPing or PVMing. Now, I know that both you guys are gonna think I'm an idiot for pressing about meditation so much, but this character will be my adventurer and only fighter character.(except maybe for a bard I'll try to build.)
This being said I will both PvP and PvM on this character so won't the meditation help me during those dungeon runs where I'll need to cast summons, or during a semi long fight which I'll need one more gheal etc.

Wrestling 75 - - - - 75 wrestling gives %40 block, while 100 wrestling gives %50, so I guess it's enough
still going to tell you don't need that med your armor will hinder its benfit to much basically wasting it even striping down naked to med is not worth it imo. they are plenty of high end mobs you can kill on a dexer with out using a summon its not like your going to be fighting cyclops . titans, ancient wyrms blood elementals etc etc
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall