hide
stealth
snoop
steal
mage
archery
tactics
100 str 25 dex 100 int

role will be crawling dungeon,stealing,going around,and supporting others in pvp,maybe ambushing someone.
your opinion.
expecialy i would like to know if it is:unusable,usable but requires skill,very usable...
(and please dont link wiki theef templates i alredy know them)
ty

Samorite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: my new fun template

Post by Samorite »

No resist ?

hope ya good at running ;)

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

I think that you would provide better support with meditation and eval int instead of tactics and archery. This way you can still have offensive support with attack spells like ebolt and flamestrike but you can also support defensively with cures, heals and in the worst case scenarios, a gate for escape.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

With magery as your primary heal, and no wrestle, and being on foot, prepare to die often.

ninjaijk

Post by ninjaijk »

i dont plan to be involved in prolonged pvp.i will steal-run,ambush-run,or just run :P.pvm i know i will do fine without resist and wrestling.

my main concern for pvp is recall.the tactic im thinking about is:uneqiuip bow,cast magic armor (ininterruptable),cast recall.will it work?does anyone have experience as a mage without wrestling?

Oggog

Post by Oggog »

I think its cool if that you are playing a different template, people should play how they want.

That being said no matter how many different ways you ask the question no one is going to say that that is a good template.

Your template does low and erratic damage (archery), has no survivability (no wrestle no resist) and very low chance of escape ( no wrestle no horse ).
It would be humorous to steal and attack from range with a bow in a group, but now are you going to keep up? everyone else will be on a horse.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

ninjaijk wrote:i dont plan to be involved in prolonged pvp.i will steal-run,ambush-run,or just run :P.pvm i know i will do fine without resist and wrestling.

my main concern for pvp is recall.the tactic im thinking about is:uneqiuip bow,cast magic armor (ininterruptable),cast recall.will it work?does anyone have experience as a mage without wrestling?
It will not work. Here's why: Reactive Armor blocks, I dunno, 15 damage. Everything over that gets through. Anyone who hits you in melee combat is going to do more than 15 damage, unless they have a very very unlucky roll. So you'll still take damage on your next hit, and still likely be disrupted in your Recall. And of course, you will get hit every time since you have 0 Wrestling. Basically, the Reactive Armor buys you no time unless your opponent is wielding a skinning knife.

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

wow, i have this build, it worked well u go into the dungeons and use eq then shoot them they die, repeat, or works awesome if u sit until someone is burned all there mana, or is mid hp, and using a good vanq heavy x u will drop them ez, also invis rings then stealth is the greatest option ever.

TC

ninjaijk

Post by ninjaijk »

now i see a clearer picture of the thing.i've tryed it a bit and is great with eq+xbow,sadly he is not for stealing.plus if u kill someone u are kicked from the guild.invis item is a great idea,but i think wrestling is a must for theef.
i think i will make 2 characters,one stealth archer,to pk ppl,and the other with stealing.thanks all

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

oh sorry, ya i don't have stealing i have med on mine.

TC