Green docked medium ship

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

PhAt AbBotT
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Green docked medium ship

Post by PhAt AbBotT »

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would have paid more than 2 mil for that boat. But, that's also Hazy's loss.
When buying from me, always look for the guild tag [UHH] above my name.

Click here to view my previous house sales!

Bull

Post by Bull »

You are smart enough to waist your time doing that.

How about compiling a library of how much your on my nuts while your at it?
son wrote:
Bull wrote:wow.... I love these auctions where you message the seller for a buyout and hes delusional asking 7 million for the ship.... Posts hes going to let it run till monday.....then randomly posts a 2 mil buyout for it in the middle of the night.

*claps*
I am going to start a library referencing the times you cry.

The Gov

Post by The Gov »

This ship is sold advanced1 2mil+patio Bull you have enough pixels quit your bitching-Abbot sometimes its not about how much gold you get rather than making someone happy for an item theyd really want
Occlo Bank Mall viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40625
Yew Bank Mall viewtopic.php?f=33&t=39034
faber wrote:oh here we go. go easy on him gov.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

The Gov wrote:This ship is sold advanced1 2mil+patio Bull you have enough pixels quit your bitching-Abbot sometimes its not about how much gold you get rather than making someone happy for an item theyd really want

If he really wanted it he would have been bidding? Oh well, your auction your rules I guess.

Bull

Post by Bull »

Damn i thought every item had to be cleared with me before being sold to the public..... :)
The Gov wrote:This ship is sold advanced1 2mil+patio Bull you have enough pixels quit your bitching-Abbot sometimes its not about how much gold you get rather than making someone happy for an item theyd really want

The Gov

Post by The Gov »

Bull wrote:Damn i thought every item had to be cleared with me before being sold to the public..... :)
Lol thanks for being a good sport
Occlo Bank Mall viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40625
Yew Bank Mall viewtopic.php?f=33&t=39034
faber wrote:oh here we go. go easy on him gov.