Silver broadsword of Vanq

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

TheDaz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Silver broadsword of Vanq

Post by TheDaz »

Please offer.
Last edited by TheDaz on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheDaz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Silver broadsword of Vanq

Post by TheDaz »

I had originally accidentally listed it as a Katana, so please disregard CrabJuice's offer.

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

BTW if you sell to crab he is going to try and scam you with hidden thief trick...I wouldnt reccomend accepting his bids as anyone will tell you he has scammed tons of ppl out of millions :)

crabjuice

Post by crabjuice »

Nevermind, not interested in broadsword.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

JBURNS wrote:BTW if you sell to crab he is going to try and scam you with hidden thief trick...I wouldnt reccomend accepting his bids as anyone will tell you he has scammed tons of ppl out of millions :)
I had no problems with Mr Juice. And should it have been a problem, there is always the use of a player vendor to handle deals with potential scammers
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hoots »

RoadKill wrote:
JBURNS wrote:BTW if you sell to crab he is going to try and scam you with hidden thief trick...I wouldnt reccomend accepting his bids as anyone will tell you he has scammed tons of ppl out of millions :)
I had no problems with Mr Juice. And should it have been a problem, there is always the use of a player vendor to handle deals with potential scammers
yeah, when in doubt sell the item on a player vender... if the buyer mysteriously backs out then be assured there is a thief hidden by your vendor waiting for you to remove the item. Reveal spell is your best friend.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

you can also place boxes around you at a bank, trades can happen farther than 1 tile away.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

son wrote:you can also place boxes around you at a bank, trades can happen farther than 1 tile away.
Serpent's Hold has a spot "made for this" (obviously it wasn't made for it, but the boxes are static, which helps since if you just drop boxes, nothing stops people from picking them up)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Return to “Archive Selling”