*ScoobyDoO Smells Like Poo GIVEAWAY*

Topics related to Second Age
ScoobyDoO

Re: *ScoobyDoO Smells Like Poo GIVEAWAY*

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Best idea so far. I'm leaning towards helping the economy and all you see anymore are people making threads asking for server wipes. So what I think is going to happen with a few trusting sponsors to video the whole operation once it happens is do a long term auction selling anything and everything I own for the top price or above the top price to support the cause. Once down to the last iron ingot is gone, every gold piece will then be dumped into a trash barrel and it will be recorded. This puts done good property and items back out there and takes the gold straight out of th economy so it's not floating around. Watcha guys think? I'm thinking this is the best bet but I don't know without your support.

Beast*

Post by Beast* »

ScoobyDoO wrote:I've been with uosecondage for an extremely long time and have had my fun here making new friends and enemy's. Pretty much, I log in once every 10 days, refresh some houses, run around Brit bank to see the 1 or 2 people at the bank and then I log. I've become so busy pursuing my education and focusing on family. I would like to come up with type of game everyone can come together and win fantastic prizes that involve what I have which would include GF items, keeps, towers, smalls and and endless count of top end magic weapons, kegs and rares. This is an announcement to gauge the interest in something like this and I will be working with a team to get prizes together, pictures taken to post here to encourage people to join along. Please let me know if there is anything you can think of that would be fun and rewarding to do in game. I just don't want to hand out stuff without any interaction within the community.
Scooby! don't leave us! :>
<3

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

ScoobyDoO wrote:Best idea so far. I'm leaning towards helping the economy and all you see anymore are people making threads asking for server wipes. So what I think is going to happen with a few trusting sponsors to video the whole operation once it happens is do a long term auction selling anything and everything I own for the top price or above the top price to support the cause. Once down to the last iron ingot is gone, every gold piece will then be dumped into a trash barrel and it will be recorded. This puts done good property and items back out there and takes the gold straight out of th economy so it's not floating around. Watcha guys think? I'm thinking this is the best bet but I don't know without your support.
I like this idea for all except one type of item. If you have anything that is unique or doesn't spawn anymore (glacial staff type items, not so much daemon bone armor type items as there are plenty of those), please sell those or do one of the previously mentioned events. I hate to see unique items disappear forever. Trash the rest.

Mulchi

Post by Mulchi »

ScoobyDoO wrote:Best idea so far. I'm leaning towards helping the economy and all you see anymore are people making threads asking for server wipes. So what I think is going to happen with a few trusting sponsors to video the whole operation once it happens is do a long term auction selling anything and everything I own for the top price or above the top price to support the cause. Once down to the last iron ingot is gone, every gold piece will then be dumped into a trash barrel and it will be recorded. This puts done good property and items back out there and takes the gold straight out of th economy so it's not floating around. Watcha guys think? I'm thinking this is the best bet but I don't know without your support.
That sounds like a pretty reasonable idea. To get as much money out of the economy as possible, you could also do the following:

Your whole property is just perfectly placed for co-owned housing for newcomers. So why don't you do some sort of charity fundraising? Try to sell those houses for let's say 3 deeds starting bid. The generous winner gets a permanent nameplate "Donated by <insert name>" or "House of <insert name>" on the housesign and NEW guild could manage that town of smalls for newcomers.

I'm pretty sure there are enough wealthy citizens on this shard willing to participate for a good cause?

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

ScoobyDoO wrote:I've been with uosecondage for an extremely long time...

I can do the video of the event if you would like.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead