Looking to be a bird dog...

Topics related to Second Age
Soulbreak

Looking to be a bird dog...

Post by Soulbreak »

I have a proposition for a lucky guild. I have currently been having a blast playing my stealth/tinker. I also GMed tracking, so this has added to more fun to trying to hunt down my targets, but I have an issue. Sometimes people don’t fall for the bait!

So I would like to offer this, I would guild my character into your guild. Hide the tag. I will proceed like I normally do, however if said individual won’t take my bait, I will send a call out to their location and PKs can come and show up and clean house for a free kill.

The opposite is also available! Since my character is never seen, I actually see a lot of PKs out and about. Especially with stealthing, I have gone into gates and hid in houses. This could benefit a well-coordinated anti-pk group as I could give you UOAM coordinates and you could set an ambush up.

Requirement to me…nothing. I just general like see havoc brought on my screen. If anyone wants my services, PM here or in IRC. Thanks for the read.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.