New to UOSA

Topics related to Second Age
ujil

New to UOSA

Post by ujil »

Im new to UOSA. If anyone has any suggestion for starting out it would be helpful. I'm mainly interested in playing a mage and farming with fisher or cartographer so anything that can get me to that point would be helpful, or if you have other recommendation I'd like to hear.

I'll also willingly, yet grudgingly, take any freebies and handouts :]

edit: ty to those that responded but I've decided against playing UOSA so no longer need any help getting started, gl to you all.
Last edited by ujil on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlexCCCP

Re: New to UOSA

Post by AlexCCCP »

I'll tell you what I tell all newbs...

It's not realistic to do magery without funds. As a newb I like to head for Delucia and train melee skills there and at Undead City nearby. You don't need much gear, lots of cloth for bandages and thriftiness will accumulate you enough money to work on a mage while you GM combat skills on the local denizens.

Furthermore, fishing is essentially free to train, get yourself 9k for a boat, GM fishing and do MiBs and lvl1 tmaps, you'll be wealthy in no time.

Good luck and welcome aboard! :D
Salute in the name of Lost Soldiers of Darkness [LSD], Napa Valley and The Empire of Atlantic (1998)

"I don't believe in god, but I blame him for all my problems"

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Start here

Then read this and for the skills list look here.

Enjoy and welcome to Second Age
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

I offer new player housing if you need a place to macro and keep your things. You can send me a pm or reach me on irc.

irc - windspirit