Black Hand Mining Syndicate--New Player Public Mining House

Topics related to Second Age
RLCN77

Black Hand Mining Syndicate--New Player Public Mining House

Post by RLCN77 »

Now that I've moved out into a bigger pad, I have decided to open TotallyNotNoob's Windmere Freak Shack, the fantastically placed Small just 2 screens from Minoc mines, to the public. It will remain stocked with shovels, blacksmith tools, tinker tools, recall scrolls, and my Runebook containing the best mining locations, banks, and relevant vendors. I am doing this in an attempt to help new players who share in my craft and are willing to put in the effort to make money to get started, and hopefully keep them involved with the shard.

I troll a lot of people on the daily in a number of hilarious ways (Never as my business persona, TotallyNotNoob, but some people aren't concerned with such distinctions) and I realize that there are a number of people who wish to return the favor; if that is your desire, feel free to loot the place dry until you tire of having mountains of shovels, or just Trololololo and throw them in the trash can, I will continue to stock it for the new players when I see them. If you see new people around mining, send em on down.
Attachments
TotallyNotNoob_2-20_13.46.jpg