spells 4th circle

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Botak

spells 4th circle

Post by Botak »

I just start here last week and I've only be able to fill my book up to 3rd circle. Did some bulletin board quest and mostly give the 3rd circle scroll.
Looking for firefield etc to do magic resist training and greater heal.
Or any tips which npc will drop the 4th circle spell?

Thanks

Missy B

Re: spells 4th circle

Post by Missy B »

welcome. i have full spell books for 4000 on my vendor north of vesper along the road. Or, if youre just looking for 4th circle spells, ill give you one of each for free.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Botak wrote:I just start here last week and I've only be able to fill my book up to 3rd circle. Did some bulletin board quest and mostly give the 3rd circle scroll.

Thanks
Shoot me a pm on here and tomorrow night around 8:30 est, if your new to the game id more than happy to buy you a full spell book.

By the way. I have 45k to my name and only a small house, so many of you on here are rich beyond belief with millions stashed, this server could be even more popular if some of you were to help a new player sometimes. Especially the players who never played uo before. When I started this game back in 1997, it was hard as hell to get any gold, this server population would be huge if so many new players wouldn't give up right away and for us vets, 10k to a new player is nothing to us but it could mean them playing the game permanately instead of quitting right away. Before I took my break two years ago I have away over 200k to new players, I don't mean to rant but honestly guys start helping new players.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Menkaure wrote:
Botak wrote:I just start here last week and I've only be able to fill my book up to 3rd circle. Did some bulletin board quest and mostly give the 3rd circle scroll.

Thanks
Shoot me a pm on here and tomorrow night around 8:30 est, if your new to the game id more than happy to buy you a full spell book.

By the way. I have 45k to my name and only a small house, so many of you on here are rich beyond belief with millions stashed, this server could be even more popular if some of you were to help a new player sometimes. Especially the players who never played uo before. When I started this game back in 1997, it was hard as hell to get any gold, this server population would be huge if so many new players wouldn't give up right away. And for us vets, 10k to a new player is nothing to us but it could mean them playing the game permanately instead of quitting right away. Before I took my break two years ago I gave away over 200k to new players, I don't mean to rant but honestly guys start helping new players.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Menkaure wrote:
Menkaure wrote:

Thanks

By the way. I have 45k to my name and only a small house, so many of you on here are rich beyond belief with millions stashed, this server could be even more popular if some of you were to help a new player sometimes. Especially the players who never played uo before. When I started this game back in 1997, it was hard as hell to get any gold, this server population would be huge if so many new players wouldn't give up right away. And for us vets, 10k to a new player is nothing to us but it could mean them playing the game permanately instead of quitting right away. Before I took my break two years ago I gave away over 200k to new players, I don't mean to rant but honestly guys start helping new players.
Sorry for double post
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Return to “Other”