Did counting players change?

Topics related to Second Age
niqeo

Did counting players change?

Post by niqeo »

Has counting players for murder been changed?

I have been griefed MANY times by players that will recall and then kill themselves to give me a count.

The other day I again had this happen. This time entire guild gated in and flagged on my EV and then not only dropped me but then killed and ressurected each other turning me instantly red.

I laughed so hard because I haven't played in a while and had forgotten about this.

I worked myself back blue and decided now it was time to let the griefers taste their own medicine.

EVERY time I get attacked and damaged now I have been doing this...and it was working very well I might add.

Only now this morning I found that after attempting this several times with multiple characters I have not been able to successfully count anyone in this manner. Anyone else notice this?
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Did counting players change?

Post by Light Shade »

I was under the impression that if you recalled away, you could no longer count the person attacking you. However, if you cast explode on them as they recalled away, the spell would hit on the other side and then they could suicide themselves and count you.

Perhaps I don't have it right, though. I typically am not cheap enough to count someone if I am running away peeing down my leg, though, so who knows if i'm missing something in this aspect of l337 gaming.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Khazym

Post by Khazym »

Im curious who the guild that gated in to EV/flag/suicide/grief you was?

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Light Shade wrote:I was under the impression that if you recalled away, you could no longer count the person attacking you. However, if you cast explode on them as they recalled away, the spell would hit on the other side and then they could suicide themselves and count you.

Perhaps I don't have it right, though. I typically am not cheap enough to count someone if I am running away peeing down my leg, though, so who knows if i'm missing something in this aspect of l337 gaming.
Perhaps this is the case. I will retest this without the recalling part as the guild that did this had one character gate them out and maybee this is why it worked.
Khazym wrote:Im curious who the guild that gated in to EV/flag/suicide/grief you was?
The guild was AB. (an order guild)

EDIT : retested and you were correct as long as "you don't recall" you can still count them.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

niqeo wrote:
Light Shade wrote:I was under the impression that if you recalled away, you could no longer count the person attacking you. However, if you cast explode on them as they recalled away, the spell would hit on the other side and then they could suicide themselves and count you.

Perhaps this is the case. I will retest this without the recalling part as the guild that did this had one character gate them out and maybee this is why it worked.
Khazym wrote:Im curious who the guild that gated in to EV/flag/suicide/grief you was?
The guild was AB. (an order guild)

EDIT : retested and you were correct as long as "you don't recall" you can still count them.
I am in AB, i dont see this happening.

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

AB Made Me Red Too. I'm Innocent!
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

That is a really lame way to give someone counts. If your not brave enough to stand and fight like a man (or woman!) then you shouldn't give counts. SMH
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

I had worse happen to me. -3- got me almost perma red after I meteor swarmed a house they were all in(similar to operation red hemperor).

Made a new char but haven't had to use him yet cause -3- got banned before they could give me the last count after I went blue again to make me perma red forever. Phew lol.