Meditation Macroing?

Topics related to Second Age
KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Meditation Macroing?

Post by KWK »

All right I have been looking everywhere and have yet to find consistency. What is the most cost effective way to macro meditation? I tried the wizard hat trick that lowers you INT and then meditate but I got no where. I then tried the booze trick but a system message just keeps popping up saying "inebriation is not conducive to meditation" and got no gains there either. I have characters with the lower magery levels I need them at and do not want to spend all the money on macroing magery when all I need is better meditation. Can someone clarify which way works and the best way to execute it? Thanks in advance.

wrathofjo

Re: Meditation Macroing?

Post by wrathofjo »

The liquor method is by far the best way to go. If you're getting the "inebriation is not conducive to meditation" message before your in the 90's in meditation then your macro is wrong. Double check your macro with the guide on the forum. I add an IF sys message "inebriation" then PAUSE 150 seconds to the very beginning of my macro to help with the problem. So, you can try that if you're having trouble in the 90's, works for me. I also don't put my X value lower than 35.

Also, if your INT is not 100, then think of the X value as the percentage of your total INT. So if the x value is 50 for your skill level of Meditation, but your INT is only 70. Then, set X to 50% of your INT, or 35.

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Meditation Macroing?

Post by Kaivan »

This is not the appropriate section of the forum to as questions regarding gameplay. If you have these sorts of questions, you should post them to the Second Age Discussion sub-forum. I've moved this thread to the appropriate forum.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org