what happened?

Topics related to Second Age
devildjinn

Re: what happened?

Post by devildjinn »

ok all sound advice, get some newbie gloves of glovemanship got it :D
how on earth am i to buy a house deed when there are no spaces left!?

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Plenty of spots for smalls, its loc and bigger thats the issue. My tip to you would be start warrior - get silver to kill liches - avoid pks or get a habit of recall - money to start mage - get smart about lvling them hardest skills first - then EV wyrm/bal - hide and cash in

Weigraf

Post by Weigraf »

Just play and have fun... But get the gloves.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Most of this advice is good, the stealing bard idea is interesting but seems kind of pointless. I guess it would be useful if someone is stealing the gold from you when the corpses drop, except you would have some of it. But it would take you several steals to get all the gold from them.

I would do the sheering of wool at the beginning (to make bolts to sell to npcs) OR mining while macroing up a bard. I would start my bard with 50 provo and 50 magery, *AND 10 DEX*. Then buy up 30 wrestling/med/eval and finally the ever important LP. I wouldn't bother with resist. Keep dex locked to 10, and macro LP as well. Then you can make high end rounds of mobs while doing lvl 4 chests. in about 6 days your bard should be GM Music/Provo/Eval with 94.9 base LP. Afterwards skill lock the char, get 100 dex by doing snoop with snoop at 0 all skills up (should take 10 minutes). GM wrestling in 4-5h while attacking a horse (make another char with 50 veterinary use the spools you have been doing for 6 days). Afterwards do herding to get 100 STR (all skills up again, skill gridlock.) Then you are ready to do balrons/terratans/lvl 4s.

A powergamer can be fully set up in 1 weeks time on this shard.

Ignore all these nerds telling you to get newbie sextants and crap, that's is a waste of space. it might be useful to make the 15 chars for things like gold and regs, but really it wont net you much. Wool or ingots at first.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Weigraf

Post by Weigraf »

Ever been lost without a sextant?

Khazym

Post by Khazym »

UOAM comes with the client DL.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

I expect you to recognize exactly where you are just by looking at the land.

I never used a map, I knew where I was at all times. Everything memorized.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS