Selling YAL a plot in north mines with a small on it

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

smit9352

Selling YAL a plot in north mines with a small on it

Post by smit9352 »

For deed x 3
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

smit9352

Re: Selling YAL a plot in north mines with a small on it

Post by smit9352 »

Sadistik will be selling his plot to YAL at 3x as well.
These transactions are to happen today.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Sold him my plot as agreed for deed x 3.
He handed deeds and I picked up my blocker!

A+ Transaction from me!

Rick James

Post by Rick James »

I witnessed the transaction because Yal is a known scammer. He transferred the deeds, then smit pulled up his house and gave him the "plot".

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

yes i am not aware of the PLot/ house thing
i didnt know plot was just the land.. with that being said sadistik will sell me his House ON that land transfer for 3x deed. not the ''plot'' Rick James was there with WP ttrying to palce when White plauge dropped the small. however Rick james is not quick enough and i got the plot thank god.
i am not trying to just have plot i want the house transfeerred so there is no way i can get beat. i know White plauge set me up and he failed

Rick James

Post by Rick James »

To assume I am in league with WP is absurd. I live out there, I was at the IDOC last night, I watch the boards, and I sought to profit. Rick James missed one, big deal. There will be others. It doesn't take 1/2 a brain to figure out that multiple smalls where a large stood will at some point attempt to be a large again. Here's the Websters.com dictionary meaning of plot... Methinks you need to go back to third grade. I'M RICK JAMES BITCH

plot-
[plot] Show IPA noun, verb, plot·ted, plot·ting.

noun
1. a secret plan or scheme to accomplish some purpose, especially a hostile, unlawful, or evil purpose: a plot to overthrow the government.
2. Also called storyline. the plan, scheme, or main story of a literary or dramatic work, as a play, novel, or short story.
3. a small piece or area of ground: a garden plot; burial plot.
4. a measured piece or parcel of land

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

DRUSK42 wrote:yes i am not aware of the PLot/ house thing
i didnt know plot was just the land.. with that being said sadistik will sell me his House ON that land transfer for 3x deed. not the ''plot'' Rick James was there with WP ttrying to palce when White plauge dropped the small. however Rick james is not quick enough and i got the plot thank god.
i am not trying to just have plot i want the house transfeerred so there is no way i can get beat. i know White plauge set me up and he failed
I don't run with Rick James AT ALL I also have lost a house to Rick James before so for me to work with someone that has sniped me is a very stupid assumption. Sadistik isn't online but after seeing that you're trying to ruin my credibility I'm fairly certain he will in deed not work with you as I tried to tell you from the beginning I'll either sell you the Plot for 3x or the house for 4x and you swore you were only going to pay 3x and that's that.

I showed up, accepted deeds dropped house and recalled. I didn't stay to place/snipe or otherwise hinder your replacement of the house.

Return to “Housing”