Posting a debt

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Still Standing

Posting a debt

Post by Still Standing »

Loaned JACKO 73 silver for neon hair, she is to pay this back in increments or whatever works best this person will comply
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Freeza

Re: Posting a debt

Post by Freeza »

Just as a heads up, you should have gotten JACKO to agree to this on the forums before loaning the silver to her. Just because you make a post about it doesn't mean its bound to the forum rules.

Without a post from JACKO saying this is what happened, how does anyone know what truly happened? I could start making threads saying I loaned X person X amount and without their approval, what does it mean really?
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I cant see JACKO ripping anyone off, shes a good person and a very respectable one.

Also, how much silver does neon hair cost?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Rick James

Post by Rick James »

I agree Freeza, takes two for a formal agreement to be upheld I would imagine.

*edit* Although I do feel Miss Jacko would hold up here end in this situation :)

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

She will comply when she logs on, this post was made only in the fact that i do not feel her to come through on her end in this situation
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Eh she took the silver and ran so good for her :X

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Still Standing wrote:Eh she took the silver and ran so good for her :X
Really? Jacko did?!
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

well she had 73 stolen from her as a thief i felt bad tossed her what she needed to get the neon she wanted took it and ran said she'd comply to this post and now wont it is what it is

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Have you talked to her again in ale or seen her? She doesn't frequent the forums much, maybe she will still give to you jus forgot to post.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Yes ive spoken with her and she said she would not post on this link she took the 73 silver and ran

Return to “Other”