Trying to log on

Topics related to Second Age
Jittery Sauce

Trying to log on

Post by Jittery Sauce »

Trying to log on I'm getting this error: [Mega Cliloc]: StringId Not Found: 3000035

I downloaded the version offered by the website.

Bixby Legbone

Re: Trying to log on

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Jittery Sauce wrote:Trying to log on I'm getting this error: [Mega Cliloc]: StringId Not Found: 3000035

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46874 Someone else had this problem and only suggestion was to PM Derrick.

http://www.uoforums.com/uo-general-disc ... -here.html

Jeremy_EAMythic UO Community Coordinator

"t might be caused by a corrupted cliloc file, or it might be an actual error in the cliloc - it occurs when the client asks for a bit of text that isn't actually there. I've sent this to QA, and they'll check on it. "

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/ ... try.73820/

"cliloc : 3000035 Your account has been blocked."

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

+1 for that response Bixby. Great! :)

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

After thinking about this issue some more; I realize we need some more info on your part.

Did you ever play before?, is it possible your old accounts were banned via ip?

As followup, have you tried making a different combo of account name/password?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? (maybe some corruption in the files during download)?

Have you tried downloading the UO client from another source.. or your original CD and attempting to login (via razor)?

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

This is the message you get when you are banned; welcome to the club.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Jittery Sauce

Post by Jittery Sauce »

I have played before. I did install, uninstall then reinstall. Not sure why i would be banned maybe possibly for IP since I live in a different area then i lived before. Also, I may have tried getting on while overseas so that could also be due to an IP banning issue?

How can I get this resolved?

Admin help please

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Jittery Sauce wrote:I have played before. I did install, uninstall then reinstall. Not sure why i would be banned maybe possibly for IP since I live in a different area then i lived before. Also, I may have tried getting on while overseas so that could also be due to an IP banning issue?

Admin help please
Definitely need Derrick or Kaivan to check history on your acct. my brothers one acct was banned because her let someone have access to his blacksmith and they were involved in some shenanigans while he was gone.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Menkaure wrote:
Jittery Sauce wrote:I have played before. I did install, uninstall then reinstall. Not sure why i would be banned maybe possibly for IP since I live in a different area then i lived before. Also, I may have tried getting on while overseas so that could also be due to an IP banning issue?

Admin help please
Definitely need Derrick or Kaivan to check history on your acct. my brothers one acct was banned because her let someone have access to his blacksmith and they were involved in some shenanigans while he was gone.
To add to this, you should get in the IRC channel and try to get in touch with Derrick there.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Jittery Sauce wrote:Trying to log on I'm getting this error: [Mega Cliloc]: StringId Not Found: 3000035

Update: So someone was in IRC and having this same problem. Turns out his solution was to make a different account. Perhaps this is the answer.