Trading -> Housing Forum Moderation

Topics related to Second Age
Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Trading -> Housing Forum Moderation

Post by Hicha »

I've noticed over the past few weeks that "home loans" have been the new buzz in the Housing forum, making it a bit more difficult to navigate between looking for a house to purchase and seeing homes already sold (9 on the first page alone.)

What I am proposing is that these types of posts either be moved into the Other sub-forum of Trading, or create another sub-forum in Trading entitled Contracts. This would consolidate all loan posts into a single sub-forum making it easier for the sellers to moderate their posts and reducing the amount of posts in the Housing forum so that houses that have not been sold are easily more viewable.
Last edited by Hicha on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Trading -> Housing Forum Moderation

Post by Budner »

Respectfully disagree. Ashborn primarily is providing a relatively innovative public financing solution and 1) it's good for the housing market since it opens up options to more players who can pay over time and 2) it's valuable information about the going rates for houses. I'd keep these deals in the housing forum where they belong.

IMO every housing deal is a contract, whether it's financed or not. I wouldn't create a separate forum or sub-forum just for financed deals.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

hmm..... I might agree if a mod was willing to make a sub folder titled deals where only in game deals were posted. The problem being that said mod would then become the shard cop for all deals made on the shard. I already feel sorry for any person that takes on the job.
irc axejunkie

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I vote Tony Costa, Onslaught, or Sadistik for the job.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.