Moderator: Trade Moderators

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

30 T-Maps! 12 High End, 18 Low End [FOR SALE]

Post by keelonzo »

For sale or commission I bring to you:

Treasure Maps!

12 are from high end monsters including: Terathon Avengers, Titans, Lich Lords, Elder Gazers

18 are from the lower end: Liches, Orcs, Orc Lords, Cyclops, Terathon Warriors

..... Since I have no way of determining what level these are, I am willing to do a commissioned treasure hunt: Post bids to secure the trade and work out the details of if they were better or worse then expected. I believe there are at least 2 level 5's in the mix of the higher end ones based on previous experience with Provoking running some maps for me and paying based on level. Keep this in mind when bidding.

Please indicate whether you are bidding to *purchase* or *commission* these T-Maps

Purchase SB = 20k (no guarantees - you own the maps - no need to keep track)
Commission SB = 10K (if they are awesome - you pay the difference when completed - if they suck, we'll figure out if a partial refund is necessary)

t-maps.jpg
t-maps.jpg (144.21 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
Thanks for looking and don't forget to indicate whether your bid is a purchase or commission. I reserve the right to not sell for any reason and commissioned bids will need public follow-up thus the entrance fee is possibly cheaper, yet requires more work and the bids will be weighted accordingly.

Dyne

Re: 30 T-Maps! 12 High End, 18 Low End [FOR SALE]

Post by Dyne »

sb purchase
sb commission

haha, your choice.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

2 small deeds

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Thanks for the fast bids.... I'll let this run until 8PM Eastern Time tomorrow night (Monday Night)

memememe

Post by memememe »

I'll bid:

500 lvl 1
2k lvl 2
4k lvl 3
8.5k lvl 4
13.5k lvl 5

I do the maps and pay according to level. Can work out some sort of security deal if you want to hand over all at once, or else I can do them 1 by 1.

I'm well aware that unless you presnoop my backpack and are present when I dig up the map you gave me there is no way to for you to know the level they are, so it requires a bit of faith.
But my reputation is flawless, for both forum trades and IRC/ingame trades. I have no intention to change that as it means a lot to me, thus I have no intention to scam, ever.

So if you feel you got good bunch of high level maps, do the math and see if I beat the static bids.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

memememe wrote:I'll bid:

500 lvl 1
2k lvl 2
4k lvl 3
8.5k lvl 4
13.5k lvl 5

I do the maps and pay according to level. Can work out some sort of security deal if you want to hand over all at once, or else I can do them 1 by 1.

I'm well aware that unless you presnoop my backpack and are present when I dig up the map you gave me there is no way to for you to know the level they are, so it requires a bit of faith.
But my reputation is flawless, for both forum trades and IRC/ingame trades. I have no intention to change that as it means a lot to me, thus I have no intention to scam, ever.

So if you feel you got good bunch of high level maps, do the math and see if I beat the static bids.

Clever twist - like the wording too.

make it 9K for level 4 and 15k for lvl 5 and you have a deal!

memememe

Post by memememe »

keelonzo wrote:
memememe wrote:I'll bid:

500 lvl 1
2k lvl 2
4k lvl 3
8.5k lvl 4
13.5k lvl 5

Clever twist - like the wording too.

make it 9K for level 4 and 15k for lvl 5 and you have a deal!
Deal.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Ok! Agreed - will trade later when I get on.

=) TY

memememe

Post by memememe »

Received the maps just now. GL me!

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

memememe wrote:Received the maps just now. GL me!

Great T-Mapper! EXTREMELY Trustworthy and FAST! Thanks for the business - I appreciate it! For anyone else - this is the guy to trust!

the final map numbers were:

LVL 1: 11
LVL 2: 2
LVL 3: 12
LVL 4: 4
LVL 5: 1

30 maps total!

Great Job and Thanks again! +1000

memememe

Post by memememe »

Thanks for the faith and the maps.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

Shouldnt 12 of these be lvl 4 or 5? im not sayin anyone did anythin but your op said 12 high end off mobs that well only drop 4 or 5

sorry it says "including" my bad
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

memememe

Post by memememe »

We had a lil chat about the map levels, terrathan avengers and their ophidian counterparts were probably the problem (he did state they were in the "high" bag, so no evil intent what so ever, simply skipped a line at uosawiki), as they only drop 3s.
If that hadn't been the case the high bag woulda prolly been nearly full level 4s.

Return to “Other”