Post by Teriyl »

Get yourself some nice clothes folks.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=55103

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Put Something Nice On

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Study this. Add in leather gorget and gloves in your assemble. 100 intel will not be slowed but a fraction by this and then every part is covered when you add in the leather.

Yeah AR in clothing is not much, but one hp allows you a heal attempt :wink: .

http://web.archive.org/web/199910082151 ... lothes.htm

A professional would buy masks or even jewelry and put in on their vendor for glitz on their display to up the ante' on profits. Go to market. And stay away from making everyone look like single color crayons. Go different shades if you stay the same color.
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Get a decorator and put together pieces with instruction on another vendor... a vendor castle would be nice like a Trade Tower in balance. Too bad Justice Island was not like that. A competition to Yew Gate. Aye as you were I dream another Sosaria. What if the wealthy sculpted this place taking into account the population? What if we involved politics and world order here? Set your flags. Divvy it up. Talk amongst yourselves. Protect your boundaries invade others draw your lines establish your maps. You have enough Gold to bring down and build up I imagine.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

I've been thinking about making the whole thing a la carte and just letting people put their own combinations together. It's packages now to cover the major pieces most folks wear. When I do custom stuff direct sale I mix up the colors. Just have not stocked the vendor that way.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Get a decorator and put together pieces with instruction on another vendor... a vendor castle would be nice like a Trade Tower in balance. Too bad Justice Island was not like that. A competition to Yew Gate. Aye as you were I dream another Sosaria. What if the wealthy sculpted this place taking into account the population? What if we involved politics and world order here? Set your flags. Divvy it up. Talk amongst yourselves. Protect your boundaries invade others draw your lines establish your maps. You have enough Gold to bring down and build up I imagine.

Dude. Don't type while not level headed.

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Get a decorator and put together pieces with instruction on another vendor... a vendor castle would be nice like a Trade Tower in balance. Too bad Justice Island was not like that. A competition to Yew Gate. Aye as you were I dream another Sosaria. What if the wealthy sculpted this place taking into account the population? What if we involved politics and world order here? Set your flags. Divvy it up. Talk amongst yourselves. Protect your boundaries invade others draw your lines establish your maps. You have enough Gold to bring down and build up I imagine.

lol wut?
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp

Return to “Other”