The Rares Dictionary - Updated every week

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Rares Dictionary - Updated every week

Post by GuardianKnight »

Remember, the last 2 rich guys to make a pictured "guide" to things like rares and sandals got banned.

Some interesting footsteps to walk in!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Cheating is bad.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

kingkonan

Post by kingkonan »

just for your notes ive sold 3 large vases for 300k each on my vendor . its spawns above SE Brit inn in building with 3 doors . it come in middle door right next to the other static vases stacked up in middle of room west wall. i tryed to get 350 and it didnt sell but they went fast at 300 . i bought my keep with them and did mention it in the post but that was way back in dec.
Attachments
Mystic_3-22_18.25.jpg

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I can't decide if it's sad or happy absolutely no one gives two shits about rares anymore. I'm thinking happy, but alternative opinions are welcomed for discussion.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Thanks for the list! Will be used, some items I had I thought were the usual trash but turn out to be worth a pretty gold coin haha.

LORD CORPSE

Post by LORD CORPSE »

FearItself wrote:Thanks for the list! Will be used, some items I had I thought were the usual trash but turn out to be worth a pretty gold coin haha.
The prices on some of the stuff is extremely outdated. Use forum searches to get proper ideas on pricing before selling your rares.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

LORD CORPSE wrote:
FearItself wrote:Thanks for the list! Will be used, some items I had I thought were the usual trash but turn out to be worth a pretty gold coin haha.
The prices on some of the stuff is extremely outdated. Use forum searches to get proper ideas on pricing before selling your rares.
Lol yea I figured that out a min after my post, still a good list and let me know some of my junk isn't junk ;)

Such an extensive forum, takes times to delve into XD

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

It's probably been mentioned before in error but hanging armor pieces are 1 stone not 10, you do not need 100 stealing. Not sure if this is a recent change but hanging sleeves were 1 stone

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

True, I've found twice, and only had 10 steal.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Santa gloves do not give any strength bonus.

smokybarnable

Post by smokybarnable »

Does the horse bridle spawn anymore? Seems like a wooden fence appeared a few years ago to block it.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

It still spawns. you might be looking in the wrong spot.

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

Aeris wrote: Mon May 11, 2015 6:39 pm I can't decide if it's sad or happy absolutely no one gives two shits about rares anymore. I'm thinking happy, but alternative opinions are welcomed for discussion.
LOL when they posted this the guy who helped the admins put rares in the server was grabbing them with AFK bots. Nobody cares now but they sure as hell did in 2015

Return to “Rares”