90 lvl 1 T Maps (SOLD)

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

90 lvl 1 T Maps (SOLD)

Post by a swallow »

SOLD
Last edited by a swallow on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

dan---

Re: 90 lvl 1 T Maps

Post by dan--- »

eh tbh i would love to but that is like 1k per map :(

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Last time i had this much they sold within 24 hours.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Prove it.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

why would I prove anything to you. Last I heard you're telling people that I'm a cheater, and I don't even have a son that plays this game.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

If you swallow, Vega will spit...then the two of you can become friends!

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

LOL! I've been selling these in bulk at 250 GP per, advertised on this forum, and it still takes days for a buyer to show up.

More power to you if you are getting 1000 GP per.

I've thought about running them myself, but it's soooo much work.

1. Deciphering the map and finding the pin: You get faster at this with practice, but it still wastes several minutes of mental energy. And all those southern areas with the fkn silver serpents, I just trashcan those maps immediately.
2. Clearing nearby spawn. You never know what you're about to recall into.
3. Digging up the chest. Killing the retard spawn. (Sometimes I just skip this and loot the chest then recall out).

Then it's back to the bank with, what? 1000 GP, a handful of regs, and tiny crapshoot at a decent magic item? Sure you can sort out all the low level scrolls and clothes and such and sell them, but it's chump change and more WORK.

Not to mention you blow through two recall scrolls each trip.

I mean all that might be worthwhile to someone paying 200-400 for the level 1 map. But 1000? Who would bother with that much time and hassle for next to nothing in profit?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

No i will admit that I was wayyyy off. The last i sold were 241 for 100k. Thanks vega for telling me to prove it. Doesn't make me feel like a dumb dumb as much.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Six or seven months ago I was buying them off Li Meiyang's vendor for 230gp. I bought a box of 100 two times I think. Would just hop on dexxer with 55 magery and 0 cartography. Recall in -> Dig -> Magic Unlock -> Restock agent -> Recall out -> Organizer agent -> Repeat. Needed 1-2 bandaids and didn't bother killing spawn because it's like headless and mongbats. As I got my THB website sKiLLz up, I could go through about 15-20 maps an hour -> 11-15k gold per hour profit.

Considering you need armour and decent level healing to survive the spawn long enough to loot the chest, I'm not sure level 1 maps are even a lucrative venture for new players :( By the time you get high enough healing, you should probably just track air eles in the forest or something instead, that would give 15-20k an hour.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RichIX »

Ill take em PMed you
GM Lockpicker at your Service

Return to “Resources”