make an easy 1.4 mill with 1/2 price jewels!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

SumYungGi

make an easy 1.4 mill with 1/2 price jewels!

Post by SumYungGi »

have 25000 + jewles for sale at half price, an easy way to make 1.4 mill!

star sapphire x2644 (198300 gp total@75 gp per)

emerald x2792 (167520 gp total@60 gp per)

sapphire x2442 (146520 total@60 gp per)

ruby x2506 (112770 gp total@45 gp per)

citrine x2478 (74340 gp total@30 gp per)

amethyst x2640 (158400 gp total@60 gp per)

tourmaline x2756 (124020 gp total@45 gp per)

amber x2841 (85230 gp total@30 gp per)

diamond x2869 (347520 gp total@120 gp per)

Grand Total: 1414620 gp

SumYungGi

Re: make an easy 1.4 mill with 1/2 price jewels!

Post by SumYungGi »

Actually it's 23000 jewels, oppsy daisy :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

How is this 1/2 price if the only numbers listed are the full value? Are you implying that the sale is at 700k?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

even at half price, you would be MAKING 700k, not 1.4m...to MAKE 1.4 mil you would need to get them for free.

I'm confused as well.

EDIT: Also, this is false advertising, the seller claims "An Easy Way" to make money, let me tell you now, selling that many gems, is FAR from easy. It will take a months time at least and carpal tunnels recalling around to every provisioner/jeweler every 30-50 minutes just to find out that someone beat you to them. : )

SumYungGi

Post by SumYungGi »

I did my math wrong, I took the original vendor stock price and divided by 2, so yes 700 k should be the price, but I will knock it down to 600 for the confusion and stupidity on my part. As far as the easy money statement is concerned, I offer no apologies. Hitting "vendor sell" hotkey is so easy, a caveman can do it. Dyne, you are honest in you're opinion, and I respect that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

175k @ diamonds
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

I have 1,000,000 FishSteaks that I will let go for 333,333gp.

NPC fisherman buy them for 1 GP per, so you will TRIPLE your money just by saying VENDOR SELL!

You'd have to be a dumb-butted CAVEMAN to pass that up.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

SumYungGi wrote:I did my math wrong, I took the original vendor stock price and divided by 2, so yes 700 k should be the price, but I will knock it down to 600 for the confusion and stupidity on my part. As far as the easy money statement is concerned, I offer no apologies. Hitting "vendor sell" hotkey is so easy, a caveman can do it. Dyne, you are honest in you're opinion, and I respect that.

SB 600k for the lot.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Dyne wrote:even at half price, you would be MAKING 700k, not 1.4m...to MAKE 1.4 mil you would need to get them for free.

I'm confused as well.

EDIT: Also, this is false advertising, the seller claims "An Easy Way" to make money, let me tell you now, selling that many gems, is FAR from easy. It will take a months time at least and carpal tunnels recalling around to every provisioner/jeweler every 30-50 minutes just to find out that someone beat you to them. : )
Indeed this.
Let us not forget also, npcs start buying your wares at a depreciated value the more you sell to them. So getting full price for every gem will be nearly impossible and EXTREMELY time consuming. I usually just take whatever they give me. After the first dozen, you will notice they start to jack you.

Still...impressive collection of gems. Good luck!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

inkognito wrote:
Let us not forget also, npcs start buying your wares at a depreciated value the more you sell to them. So getting full price for every gem will be nearly impossible and EXTREMELY time consuming. I usually just take whatever they give me. After the first dozen, you will notice they start to jack you.

what i was bout to say...need to go from vendor to vendor...sometimes they cant afford em either..but still good deal :)

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Why are people acting like bulk gem sales are a new thing?
^

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Treysta wrote:Why are people acting like bulk gem sales are a new thing?
dunno..guess they just getting popular again

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

inkognito wrote:
Dyne wrote:even at half price, you would be MAKING 700k, not 1.4m...to MAKE 1.4 mil you would need to get them for free.

I'm confused as well.

Indeed this.

^
This. After selling the first 3-4 rounds, they drop the price, and each set of 5 sold after that declines in value.

Now, if someone was buying them for a collection, that is a different story, I like to have 60k stacks of things, once you get so much cash, there is really nothing left to buy so may as well start collecting stuff.

Very impressive stock of gems my friend, you must be doing a buttload of treasure maps, lockpicking or destard dragon provoking. : )

Return to “Other”