[SOLD] Exceptionally placed Tower!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Lupu

[SOLD] Exceptionally placed Tower!

Post by Lupu »

This property has been sold!

Here's your chance to own an exceptionally placed tower just south of Wrong. It sits on a luxuriously spaceous grass field that could fit two patios next to one another. It also has mountains to the north, forest to the west and water to the south & east.

The first to bid 2x tower deeds gets it!
tower_s_of_wrong.jpg
Last edited by Lupu on Mon May 26, 2014 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Exceptionally placed Tower!

Post by Budner »

bump for reasonable price for a very nice tower

Lupu

Post by Lupu »

For those of you wishing you could afford this, payment can also be made in parts!

For a down payment of one tower deed you'd be co-owned with up to 3 characters, and once the second deed has been paid off, the tower would be transferred to you fully, as was done here previously.

drunk elf

Post by drunk elf »

I have been negotiating with Lupu in a private message. Here is what has been proposed:

I will buy the Tower off of Lupu for the cost of 2 Tower deeds (433,200 each X 2 = 866,400 gold total).

I will give Lupu a Keep deed (665,200) and a Small House deed (43,800) immediately. Lupu will Co-own me to the Tower.

This leaves a balance of 157,400 gold still owed which will be paid off over the next 4 weeks.

After paying the remaining balance of 157,400 gold, ownership of the Tower will be transferred to me entirely.

Lupu will confirm if he agrees with what I have stated above.

Thanks Lupu!

Lupu

Post by Lupu »

drunk elf wrote:I have been negotiating with Lupu in a private message. Here is what has been proposed:

I will buy the Tower off of Lupu for the cost of 2 Tower deeds (433,200 each X 2 = 866,400 gold total).

I will give Lupu a Keep deed (665,200) and a Small House deed (43,800) immediately. Lupu will Co-own me to the Tower.

This leaves a balance of 157,400 gold still owed which will be paid off over the next 4 weeks.

After paying the remaining balance of 157,400 gold, ownership of the Tower will be transferred to me entirely.

Lupu will confirm if he agrees with what I have stated above.

Thanks Lupu!
Confirming these terms.

drunk elf

Re: [SOLD] Exceptionally placed Tower!

Post by drunk elf »

My character Steb (Drunk Elf) is buying a Tower from Canis Dirus (Lupu) for the price of 2 Tower deeds 866,400 total.

I am giving 4 deeds right now - a Keep 665,200 and 3 small house deeds 43,800 each x 3 = 131,400.

The total payment today is 796,600

I will be co-owner until I finish paying off the balance of 69,800 at which time full ownership of the home will be transferred to me.

Lupu, please confirm if you would be so kind...

:D

Lupu

Post by Lupu »

drunk elf wrote:My character Steb (Drunk Elf) is buying a Tower from Canis Dirus (Lupu) for the price of 2 Tower deeds 866,400 total.

I am giving 4 deeds right now - a Keep 665,200 and 3 small house deeds 43,800 each x 3 = 131,400.

The total payment today is 796,600

I will be co-owner until I finish paying off the balance of 69,800 at which time full ownership of the home will be transferred to me.

Lupu, please confirm if you would be so kind...

:D
Hehe, these are the terms :)

Lupu

Post by Lupu »

Keep + 3x small deeds received and he's been co-owned until the remaining balance has been paid off.

Lupu

Post by Lupu »

Contrary to the common process, I decided to transfer the tower to Drunk Elf for full ownership already when the initial down payment was made. Now (within the originally agreed time frame) I received the remaining balance from him although he'd had the full ownership of the tower all this time.

Thanks Drunk Elf, and I'm glad to hear you're happy with the tower!

drunk elf

Post by drunk elf »

Thanks for the tower, Lupu !!

This was a very good transaction. Lupu is an upstanding guy. I put my faith in him in the beginning by handing him 700,000 gold+ worth of deeds not knowing who he was and hoping that he would not scam me. He did not scam me. The deal went down smooth. I'm looking forward to doing another house deed in the near future with Lupu.

Thanks again Lupu !!

Return to “Housing”