20 Lvl 5 for 300k SOLD

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Dyne

Re: 22 Lvl 5

Post by Dyne »

Teriyl wrote:So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that. So what if he doesn't want to own up to it as the player behind the keyboard at the time of the open house viewing...you still lost the loot. It's a shitty situation for you, you lost some belongings, it's fucking fantastic for swallow, he came up on a bunch of good loot.

If you think people will not buy stuff that he stole from your unsecured castle because it was yours, you're delusional. Most folks that play will do whatever benefits their personal situation regardless of what anyone else thinks.....not all folks, but most.

Trying to muddy the reputation of someone whom doesn't give two shits about what anyone else thinks about them is futile, take your lumps and move on Dyne. You're a rich mother fucker, stop reaching over dollars to pick up the nickels that you dropped.

I didn't mean the people won't buy from him, but I haven't seen anyone that i deal with, publicly, buy any of my stolen shit...and if they do, they will no longer have any business relationship with myself.

So i state again, lets see how many people publicly buy my stolen shit besides pieces of shit like azheman.

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

Dyne wrote: So i state again, lets see how many people publicly buy my stolen shit besides pieces of shit like azheman.

A swallow should take all the things he looted... looted not "stolen"... He should take these things and spread them on the floor of of his house. Then he should invite Dyne, Bixby, Cap and any other o*s followers over to hang outside. While he places those item one by one into the trash, he should periodically poke his head out the door and ask "does it hurt? how about now?". It must.

Because it seems...well, Wizard tears.
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

WOOT love the comments! And for everyone, PM me if you need anything for sale.I Wouldn't want your reputation with DYNE to be in jeopardy. Your secrets are safe with me. Plenty of ppl have asked me to not say anything about it and I won't. If I do I will give you 1 million! No bs.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

lol good times

Abramelin

Post by Abramelin »

I exist, and so does his son. I have seen the excitement on his face when he speaks of uo. If I have had my house looted, I sure as hell wouldn't post about it, or point fingers madly. As far as his rep, it is similar to the way ppl pvp.

a swallow

Re: 23 Lvl 5 for 345k 15k a pc

Post by a swallow »

bump
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Jacko

Re: 23 Lvl 5 for 345k

Post by Jacko »

I'll give you 300k for them if you still have em.

Jacko

Re: 23 Lvl 5 for 345k

Post by Jacko »

Jacko wrote:I'll give you 300k for them if you still have em.
you got a better offer - I'm out

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Dyne wrote:Either bixby or myself left the backdoor of our castle unlocked during the move, and a swallow, being the creeper that he is, has been stealthing our CY and guild town for like a week straight, every hour of the day. He was able to get in for (who knows how long, long enough to take everything that wasnt secured) and looted a good amount of our stuff. It still doesn't amount to like 1% of our wealth but i still want to publicly call him out for being the dastardly villain that he is.
I believe this would fall under rule VI of the Official Rulebook of Ultima Online.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

a swallow

Re: 20 Lvl 5 for 300k

Post by a swallow »

Bump

Bloom

Post by Bloom »

sell me these, i sent a pm a few days ago.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

sorry I already sold them a few days ago.