THG

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Clyde-

Re: THG

Post by Clyde- »

You guys are seriously retarded...and who the hell falls for buying an empty spellbook?
-cr3w-

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

Clyde- wrote:You guys are seriously retarded...and who the hell falls for buying an empty spellbook?
Alatar

platy

Post by platy »

ironfistmax wrote:
Clyde- wrote:You guys are seriously retarded...and who the hell falls for buying an empty spellbook?
Alatar
Did you guys know that no spell book has a description when on a vendor.. making item ID the ONLY way to know how many spells are in it?
for the newbs it's real easy to fall for this crap...

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

platy wrote:
ironfistmax wrote:
Alatar
Did you guys know that no spell book has a description when on a vendor.. making item ID the ONLY way to know how many spells are in it?
for the newbs it's real easy to fall for this crap...
My reply post was a joke. Easy there tiger.

platy

Post by platy »

yah i didnt mean to quote you.. thanks for the response tho :shock:

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

You pretty much summed it up by saying only the noobs fall for it... :roll:
-cr3w-

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Hey guys I'm fucking awesome I wasted 10 years of my life playing a game BAM take that suckers
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Match point sir.
-cr3w-

LargePiece
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by LargePiece »

ironfistmax wrote:Easy there tiger.
An interesting phrase that one. After being dropped in on by some poor legless, balance deprived teenager on a body board a few months back, I explained to him (in what I felt was a reasonably friendly tone) that perhaps if he'd been surfing, he might have been able to get out of my way.

His mate then said to me those exact same words, "Easy there tiger", to which I responded appropriately.

All I can say is, if you're the one making the joke (which is in part designed to piss people off) then don't be surprised if they get slightly annoyed. Annnnnnd, after you try to piss them off a little more with a patronising phrase like "easy there tiger", try not to be too shocked when (despite your protestations that it's just a joke) they get even more annoyed. I think platy showed remarkable restraint when he thanked you for your reply.

Hehe! @ nevermore's typically terse yet highly amusing response. I only wasted a year and a half of my life playing UO back in 98-99ish, so I guess I am a bit of a noob, especially when it comes to item id and spellbooks.

Also clyde, after reading some of your other potty mouthed, childish posts I'd be highly interested in your in-game names. Although I've never PK'd before you sound like just the type of needlessly caustic fool I'd like to kill. My mage is named Disco Damnation. Although I'd be guessing a giant 5 paragraph post like this one might be a bit much for you to finish so I won't hold my breath waiting for your response.
Disco Damnation: "Why is my mouth so dry? I think I need something to eat."
Large Piece: "Damn, fencing is useless..."

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

My joke was designed to make Alatar and our friends laugh, they did.

I think you need to stop reading so much in depth at posts.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Storm »

ironfistmax wrote:My joke was designed to make Alatar and our friends laugh, they did.

I think you need to stop reading so much in depth at posts.
LargePiece is a bit wacko and he's a Kiwi.

Need I say more?
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Everyone shut up.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.