Thanks!

Topics related to Second Age
Mortigan

Thanks!

Post by Mortigan »

I was planning on writing a big essay, but I think fewer words and moar tl;dr is in order.

Thanks Seeth for being the first person that I met here, for the warm introduction to uosa, and for all the help getting me started. You've been more than generous, I feel established after a handful of weeks rather than just plain new. I'm sorry I can't make it to your tower event (the wife dragged me up north to our garden for the weekend), hope to see you around sometime in the future.

Thanks "Gods" for all you did to help me out, all the advice, and just for hanging out. See you in game soon I hope, I'm still hoping to join NEW!

Thanks to Wildchild for being my first PK. I've evaded you 4 our out of 5 times that you've popped on my screen, but knowing that you might pop in has kept me on my toes. Mindlessly farming is boring. I'm just glad I had hiding and stealth.

Thanks to Johanson (I think that's how your name is spelled) for being my first griefer. Feel free to have some conversation next time, just because you're luring spawn to try to get me killed doesn't mean we can't be friends :P Seriously though, that was entertaining and this game isn't fun without interactions like that!

Also a big thanks to the people who are running this shard. Just because it's "free" doesn't mean it doesn't take the finances, time, and effort of many individuals to keep running.

Just kidding about the length, hope you enjoyed the essay.

tl;dr - UOSA = fun. Thanks for keeping it that way. Also, all the whiners on this board are silly. If anyone sees me in game, I'm always up for hanging out and blowing up some monsters.

Ali

Re: Thanks!

Post by Ali »

:D
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Welcome!

So sorry to hear that your first PK was wildchild.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Mortigan wrote:If anyone sees me in game, I'm always up for hanging out and blowing
Hey, friend. Welcome :)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Seeth

Post by Seeth »

Glad I could help you out and get you going in the right direction a little faster. Don't worry about missing out on the event. There will always be more loot to get. Enjoy your weekend!

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Nice to have a new player who isn't bitching about getting PK'd or griefed, and understands these are fun parts of the game.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Jo might've been using an incog spell. :wink:
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation