Dark Secrets

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Markus

Re: Dark Secrets

Post by Markus »

I decided to take it upon myself to see what the museum manager had to say. There is a basement to the museum for anyone wishing to see some interesting artifacts (pic not included).
Vesper Museum.jpg
With this information I went in search of the local who had seen the culprit first hand. Heading to the island just west of the museum, I decided to visit the Tanner. I was surprised to discover an underground tavern beneath the shop! It was loaded with Nate's famous mead. A lever hidden beneath a pile of hides let me into the tavern.
Underground Vesper Tavern.jpg
Underground Vesper Tavern.jpg (107.05 KiB) Viewed 10088 times
I attempted to question the individuals within the tavern, but getting nowhere, my investigation was temporarily halted.

jerrysprin8

Post by jerrysprin8 »

59 19 n 71 30 w found the ring you enter through a puddle of blood
Attachments
Cyrus John_1-4_04.23.jpg
and that's the way the cookie crumbles

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Nice findings so far. There are still a few more clues out there that need to be discovered to push this story forward!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Alastar and his steed are back in Trinsic at the mess hall. Invulns so part of something i guess.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

been trying to catchup with this,

worked through books and headed to Vesper, Museum curator Alamanada mentions Ceto's trident and sea charts being missing - has this got something to do with the old floating fortress quest? - Is Nate after the sunken rares?? - I didnt attend this quest so not sure where it was - got coords from old forum post for ferry point (44o 33N, 6o 28W) but think I must have that wrong as thats not accessible,

Also this guy Garfield with the bees (someone must have killed Basil!), the Ceto fortress had beekeepers in it??

As far as I know Vesper has the only Museum (non player) and I've checked all the libraries I can think of - went back the Jhelom and tried to get more out of Guilhem but he just rambles about destroying the Town, there's a chart/rolled map on the floor titled NtP - no idea what this mean? Theres also a pile of 'students' in the front room each carrying a copy of the 'Book in Arms' - killed one to see if I could retrieve a copy but nothing.

I went to the other Library in Jhelom which is currently locked up. I found the Mayor in the basement but he didn't have much to say.
Unknown_1-10_18.41.jpg
Unknown_1-10_18.41.jpg (72.11 KiB) Viewed 9904 times

Ali

Post by Ali »

I found some of Nate's Famous Mead! In Lutsyn's prison cell! Lutsyn has escaped!
Attachments
Lutsyn.jpg
Lutsyn.jpg (91.86 KiB) Viewed 9884 times
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Jungle Beasts have invaded Jhelom

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Adventurers move in and push back the horde of beasts.

Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Boomland Jenkins wrote: Image
neon club
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

Woot...lots of silver to be had and some good pvp! Thanks to the GM's for some good times.
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Kickarse event GMs!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

In case anyone's curious about the "trigger" of Jhelom's invasion, it was due to the combined effort of Elk Eater's post and Sultan of Swing's post. Elk discovered that Nate was in fact in town and planning something. Sultan informed us of the town's defense plan. The invasion began soon after.

In the aftermath of Troll King’s attack on Jhelom, a card was found with a rune of “Uus” which translates to “Raise”. The purpose of this note is unknown. Scholars and Mages of the Great Council are being extremely tight lipped about the card's origin.

With Nate on the run again and a war with Gargoyles on the brink of beginning, Britannians have their hands full. Finding and capturing Nate is the number one priority.

Thread on general discussion with additional screenshots of the battle in Jhelom: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61513
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

After following the map found in the colored bookcase in Nates Jhelom building, I once again found Nate chillaxin in Nujel'm. He's in a hut on the northern part of the island.

The doors are locked, I gained entrance by visiting the Nujel'm graveyard.

Flipping this lever opened the door to another graveyard building:

Inside this building the sign on the wall read "Change Illusion," the power words for which are "Rel Quas."

Saying "Rel Quas" in this building teleports you into Nate's room.

Nate threatened to kill me unless I brought him the Prism of Light. I found it in the Nujel'm palace courtyard.

Nate said that switches and levers will move the prism, there were some small switches in the northern bottom floor of the palace that moved the prism to Nate's room.

On visiting him again he said:

So I left! Here are the pages from his new journal:

Better get ready for a revival of the T2A water castle.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Hope its this weekend before school starts really cranking up :)

Good find Elk!

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

Way to go Elk! Yesterday was a lot of good times. I hope you have triggered the Mother of all battles today so we can all realy go at it. I saw Downs yesterday doin his thing in Jhelom and then afterwards caught up with farnk. It would be great to have a lot of the absent players start to come back for some epic battles. On a side note....my two sons who are 10 and 12 had it out with OP and killed Ur Dead and Lucifer. I had a great belly laugh over that. No pics but I have no reason to make it up.
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"