bring em back

Topics related to Second Age
tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: bring em back

Post by tekai »

inkognito wrote:Being unhidden upon snooping kinda did set thieves back a bit. But that maybe neither here nor there. :wink:
He doesn't care about the game man, just being able to find the right sentence to make himself look right and everyone else look dumb.
[broken image]

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Kaivan wrote:
tekai wrote:Yes and he was just as insufferable then.

I remember the final battle where the cutoff date was established. It caused Thevery to get neutered, house looting, taming, bunch of other crap to get turned into preUOR garbage, just so that people could have runebooks, potion kegs and secures or whatever.
Me? A Counselor in 2010? What world did I just walk into where the two years that I spent as a GM before 2010 disappeared?

Look, I know that you really really hate that things like all kill and other things with clear evidence against them aren't on the server, but it would be nice to get your facts straight. Thievery neutered? Do you mean the thieves guild patch from 4 months into T2A? House looting? Do you mean the lock down system that we don't have here? Taming? Are you referring to the increased command difficulty added on Janyary 24th, 2000, which is after our cutoff date? I assume that since you're referring to runebooks in the same breath, you mean exactly these things. In which case, please see my previous suggestion.

Sorry I couldn't remember the year in which you gave yourself fancy titles man. All I remember is people in the era accurate channel coming up with likely accurate changes, and you picking them apart based on demo code and patch notes. because everyone knows everything was put into the patch notes. If anything you really slowed the process down.
[broken image]

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

tekai wrote:
Kaivan wrote:
tekai wrote:Yes and he was just as insufferable then.

I remember the final battle where the cutoff date was established. It caused Thevery to get neutered, house looting, taming, bunch of other crap to get turned into preUOR garbage, just so that people could have runebooks, potion kegs and secures or whatever.
Me? A Counselor in 2010? What world did I just walk into where the two years that I spent as a GM before 2010 disappeared?

Look, I know that you really really hate that things like all kill and other things with clear evidence against them aren't on the server, but it would be nice to get your facts straight. Thievery neutered? Do you mean the thieves guild patch from 4 months into T2A? House looting? Do you mean the lock down system that we don't have here? Taming? Are you referring to the increased command difficulty added on Janyary 24th, 2000, which is after our cutoff date? I assume that since you're referring to runebooks in the same breath, you mean exactly these things. In which case, please see my previous suggestion.

Sorry I couldn't remember the year in which you gave yourself fancy titles man. All I remember is people in the era accurate channel coming up with likely accurate changes, and you picking them apart based on demo code and patch notes. because everyone knows everything was put into the patch notes. If anything you really slowed the process down.
Ok, you seem to have your mind set on what went on, and about me as an administrator and a person. I don't really see any point in addressing your claims against me anymore.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

bushman

Post by bushman »

up

Jay

Post by Jay »

Treysta wrote:Image

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I wouldn't play either of those. Good thing UOSA is nothing like either and has plenty of events happening daily; most often multiple times throughout the day.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Jay

Post by Jay »

you dont have to lie to kick it. you would totally play either of those.. probably at the same time.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

And lots of people would play more with AUTOMATED events... BEB.

Boom... You know I love you and you're doing a helluva job... But BEB.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

notoriousbig

Post by notoriousbig »

whts the shrd status did we win

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

notoriousbig wrote:whts the shrd status did we win
Fede and others play after their bans, you coming back too?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Jay

Post by Jay »

[/quote]

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

We got bagball.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Abyz wrote:Boom... You know I love you and you're doing a helluva job... But BEB.
preaching to the choir there abyz

hint: boom isn't the one that's holding back progression
^

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Treysta wrote:
Abyz wrote:Boom... You know I love you and you're doing a helluva job... But BEB.

Ohhh I know. :(

Anyone heard from Lord Blaze, aka GM Mammoth?

Lord Mammoth

Post by Lord Mammoth »

Abyz wrote:
Treysta wrote:

Ohhh I know. :(

Anyone heard from Lord Blaze, aka GM Mammoth?
I moved to Texas and have been training my butt off at my new facility. I'm still in touch with all the staff and weigh in on things behind the scenes. Between the new house and work I haven't had any time to get in game.
Lord Mammoth