Quick Tamer question

Topics related to Second Age
morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Quick Tamer question

Post by morgan1109 »

When you pull your pets from the stables are they 100% happy? If not roughly what happiness level are they? Is it the happiness level they were at prior to being stabled?

basically if I stable frequently, do I even need to worry about feeding the beasts? I've been pulling my Wyrms out for resist training, but haven't had to feed them yet. I don't want them going wild on me during a session:). feeding a mess of these critters can be a real pain since you usually want them all on the same tile.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Apocalypse

Re: Quick Tamer question

Post by Apocalypse »

They're supposed to be fully fed and happy when you take them out of the stable.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Stable masters gradually feed and heal your pets over time when they are stabled. It generally takes 30-60 minutes for a pet to be fully fed and happy from newly tamed.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Just the information I need. Since they sit a couple days between use, they'll be fully fed and happy when I pull them out. Thank you for the quick replies. I appreciate it.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

As long as you only use em for like 3.5-4 hours (4 is pushing it iirc) you shouldn't ever need to feed them if you stable them for a good amount of time between use (24h is more than enough).

One thing I noticed is that, if poisoned and then stabled, a pet can potentially die while stabled :) If the poison is strong enough to not wear off before death, or the animal is already low on health when poisoned, it will die a standard poison death after being stabled.

Also, not sure if it's your style, but I recorded a macro of myself feeding them one at a time (ctrl+shift, then right clicking each bar after dragging a steak onto it), then I can use that macro if I want to keep them out for more than 4 hours.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

When you stable a pet it completely replenishes its happiness and hunger levels instantly, you can un-stable it immediately and use it for another 3-4 hours.

Other comments are on point about health regeneration and poison, they both act as if the pet is not in a stable.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Rose wrote:Other comments are on point about health regeneration and poison, they both act as if the pet is not in a stable.
Same with players.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

morgan1109 wrote:When you pull your pets from the stables are they 100% happy? If not roughly what happiness level are they? Is it the happiness level they were at prior to being stabled?

Do you have enough taming to own and control wyrms but 0 animal lore? I can't help but feel like this was an easy thing to check in game :)
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Point Taken drunk, if I had thought about animal lore a bit...
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin