GF BLESSED BLACKS

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: GF BLESSED BLACKS

Post by GuardianKnight »

So...It's bought then? Is it outrageous that cave would buy sandals?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

buyout

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

Id have to say I disagree with Sin! Me and sin disagree with a bunch of stuff even though you guys think were butt buddies. I once scammed a guy in game for 2lshape deeds. Sin replied to me that he would not be associated with any scammer and that him and this other person would pvp without me if I wanted to scam. So I made my distant from these 2 individuals because I play this game how I want to and didn't want to ruin Sins "so called reputation".

But Im still boggled by the fact that hes still good with Cave who practically scammed his own good friend. Ive had plenty of opportunities do loot sin clouds house but I didn't.
Is it the money hes earning from idocs keeping him close to a flamer and a nark ? *shrugs*

All im sayin is how can you stick up for in fact we all know cave earned his massive score by a scam. So you cant say your innocent, because your still playing with a guy who scammed his own friend. How ironic is having a guild title "The Family" but yet you roll with a guy that's a scammer. So you say TG are all flamers because of Azheman.. well aren't you associating Malice, vinterex and the rest of the goons in that category. You cant get mad because people associate you with Cave if your still rolling with him.

I thought the other day Cave tried to offer me a black dye tub for 600k because another person had bid on it.. so I laughed and said sell it to that person. All of a sudden when I get back from vacation he messages me and says oh you want it for 300k? When you said he was suppose to be cutting me a deal??

Ok im done its Friday night and there is 197 IPs on line, server is busted.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Good point.. definitely ain't the money because after all this bullshit, there is no 1337-idoc-gldz coming in..
I honestly don't even know why I'm even in the guild anymore being that none of the group plays together besides an idoc..

And we all know tF hasn't done an idoc since before the bullshit started.. maybe 1...

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Because you are a lying snitch that can't be trusted? Are you seriously this retarded?
If your mad I reported someone who was breaking the rules, I dont think many people are going to agree with you on that.
Ive only made it to page 6 in this thread before my head about exploded from reading cave's shit. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU SAY THE STATEMENT ABOVE IN THIS THREAD?! You're entire guild is full of snitches and emo cry babys.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Still Standing wrote:
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Because you are a lying snitch that can't be trusted? Are you seriously this retarded?
If your mad I reported someone who was breaking the rules, I dont think many people are going to agree with you on that.
Ive only made it to page 6 in this thread before my head about exploded from reading cave's shit. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU SAY THE STATEMENT ABOVE IN THIS THREAD?! You're entire guild is full of snitches and emo cry babys.
blahblahblah

Buy the sandals or run your mouth elsewhere.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

BUMP, if you're new and run into Cavewight in game, be aware this is the newly-unbanned guy you're dealing with.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

I was not around when this happened, I don't know a lot of the people that posted here, and I'm about as honest as they come on this shard. This should hopefully give you some indication of my objectivity.

Cavewright is a clown, and was dead wrong in his actions. However, Sebben was as equally in the wrong as Cavewright here. I disagree with the notion that Sebben was "taken advantage of" by Cavewright. Both players should have immediately been banned for their part in this, or neither should have. There is no scenario I can imagine where banning one player serves as justice in this situation. Banning one player only promotes the idea of vigilantism/thievery via RL trading and opens up an entire new can of worms that I doubt anybody associated with running this shard wants anything to do with.

In my opinion, RL trading in any capacity (selling or buying) is against the rules and ruins the integrity of the economy here on UOSA. The problem is that, like a lot of other shady things here on UOSA, it's nearly unenforceable without a very specific gathering of proof that requires a betrayal. We have contemporary example(s) of this being so. If neither party wants the transaction to come to light, there's NOTHING the staff can do about it.

That being said, let this thread serve as a lesson to anybody who wants to RL trade--there are only two outcomes: either you trust the person completely and you quietly and successfully make the transaction, or one or more of the participants will be banned from the shard and all of that hard work they put in gathering your pixels will go to the next IDOC group.

Even if you're smart and act in a calculated fashion to avoid getting caught, there's still an element of trust that comes into play, and as history has clearly shown, trust is less than predictable. RL trading is ultimately a gamble, regardless of how one approaches the situation. You might luck out and score some sweet pixels for a little side cash, or get some much-needed financial assistance when things are tough by sacrificing your pixels. Or maybe you'll get banned.

I'm not a gambling man. I firmly believe minimizing risks and thinking long term is the best method of building wealth. RL trading in most forms (mutual, scam, etc) is a risk, and nobody can argue otherwise.

-----

Bonus drinking game!

Take a shot every time Cavewright says "your" instead of "you're". You'll be fucking wasted by the 4th page.
^

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Buyout

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

L shape
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

i miss felix
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Who

farnk

Post by farnk »

Felix jones ex rb for the Dallas Cowboys

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

"Wall of text about Treysta"
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

Return to “Rares”