Post by ReptilianLover »

...and there goes the server.

What an absolute douche.

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Buying yew bank patio

Post by Apok »

Cave + Krypt = set up to scam Orni. They where never going to use roser.....they just needed him to go afk....Orni tisk tisk for Poor judgment.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Kryptonical wrote:I put a lot of time and energy into setting up this yew bank patio and have owned it for years now. During those years I've let people place vendors there, free of charge to help out as best I can, especially since I've been playing less frequently as of late.

Cave and I have been friends for years, we used to play together when I was really active. I've trusted cave for some time, he was co-own at the patio at some point as well. I've let him have vendors at the house for years now, and we talk fairly frequently because of it (whether I was playing or not).

He was also the one who brought Orni to me, he claimed Orni and him were friends and that if I wanted to sell the patio he thought Orni should be the one to have it.

Both Orni and I got scammed by this piece of shit. Due to the scam, recently losing some housing, and some other factors I'm no longer going to play UOSA (no I don't want to hear your bs about whining+quiting), I'm thoroughly disappointed that Orni and I got scammed by some one who we both thought was trustworthy (and no I don't keep up to date tabs on UOSA scam history).

Over the next few weeks I'll be slowly deleting accounts and playing elsewhere. It's truly disappointing to see what has happened to UOSA over the years. I'm going to remember the great times I've had here and memories of some of the folks I used to play with. Currently the lack of any real population, except for long time vets who already own 95% of all wealth on the shard and yet still deem it necessary to scam others, really crushes my very fond memories of this server. What I'll miss the most though is the vibrant/WELCOMING/TRUSTWORTHY/friendly community that once was here but has long since moved on.

Thanks for the great memories UOSA. I'll be on another shard, that has the community that I'm looking for.
dont delete your accounts, if you lost 15mil, hook orphea up!

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

Boomland, Anarcho, Kaivan please take actions, before we loose more good players to a jerk who should have stayed banned.

Cavewight congrats on being a piece of shit. #gangbang was right all along. I was going to give you benefit of doubt after
you returned, because everyone can change. But you are like cancer, that the server could do without.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Coholic

Post by Coholic »

Im confused. If you post a deal on trade forums, and it gets confirmed. Aren't you held responsible for completing the deal?

Coholic

Post by Coholic »

Im confused. If you post a deal on trade forums, and it gets confirmed. Aren't you held responsible for completing the deal?

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Coholic wrote:Im confused. If you post a deal on trade forums, and it gets confirmed. Aren't you held responsible for completing the deal?

You're 100% right. Because Cavey agreed in this thread he's bound by it... Can anyone link where he agreed? I can't seem to find it.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Am I the only one that sees the irony of Cave using the profits of this scam to purchase a Champion of Virtue sash?

Krived

Post by Krived »

Pringles wrote:Boomland, Anarcho, Kaivan please take actions...
As much as it sucks that this happened, and as much as I feel bad for Orni.. We can't forget that this is UO we are playing here, a place where people lie, cheat, steal, murder, and even scam...

There is no place for GM's intervening here. Nothing happened outside of the game's rules. One player handed the other 15mil gold.

An untrustworthy player was trusted with obscene amounts of gold/value. Honestly what did you expect? Anyone who has spent 10 minutes in IRC with Cavewight could get a feel for the type of person he is.

Krived

Post by Krived »

PorkTornado wrote:Am I the only one that sees the irony of Cave using the profits of this scam to purchase a Champion of Virtue sash?
Yes, because this situation is not ironic. I do see the poetic coincidence, and it's quite amusing.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Nickodemuse wrote:New player run event. Kill Cavewight of GL on WBB roof! Video or pic of it. 100k to winner with best mode of death! John Wayne, you need to get in on this!
imma def see to his death by my hand...not at bank tho where guards will be called but he doesnt know i know this now so he gonna come up to me friendly and imma +20 vanq gt his ass

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Pringles wrote:Boomland, Anarcho, Kaivan please take actions, before we loose more good players to a jerk who should have stayed banned.

Cavewight congrats on being a piece of shit. #gangbang was right all along. I was going to give you benefit of doubt after
you returned, because everyone can change. But you are like cancer, that the server could do without.
agreed...he had me fooled as well pringles and tbh i didnt even know of his shady deeds before this cuz of how nice and helping he was to me and some of our new members....but yes...u cant change/fix sumthing thats completely broken i agree and im so fucking pissed off bout this cuz it happened while i was out cuz of surgery and i couldda brokered if i didnt get it done and was on :evil:

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

The Gods wrote:
Nickodemuse wrote:New player run event. Kill Cavewight of GL on WBB roof! Video or pic of it. 100k to winner with best mode of death! John Wayne, you need to get in on this!
imma def see to his death by my hand...not at bank tho where guards will be called but he doesnt know i know this now so he gonna come up to me friendly and imma +20 vanq gt his ass
And, now that you have posted this intention here, he couldn't possibly see it coming ...

"Oh, father!" *pulls paper bag over head*

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Damascus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Damascus »

Champion of virtue sash blessed is worth how much? 1 of 2 ? I think there is a lot more than 2.
Cave got scammed.

YewFriends

Post by YewFriends »

Damascus wrote:Champion of virtue sash blessed is worth how much? 1 of 2 ? I think there is a lot more than 2.
Cave got scammed.

Says in the pics its 1 of 2 thats grandfathered apparently.

:wink:

Return to “Housing”