Guild of Eternal Shadow

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
tiredat52

Re: Guild of Eternal Shadow

Post by tiredat52 »

Taboo wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Taboo wrote:Could Rose and Happy Gilmore please stop posting pointless posts that have no substance and that no one cares about.

They are missing a ton of details that have been found and aren't relevant to this puzzle.

No one really cares about their social adventure on UOSA, and clearly the appropriate place for that would be in the "Tales of Adventure" section of the forums.

If we could nip it in the bud, that would be great.

These threads get pretty long and can be tedious to go through.
Discussions and narratives from the event and in the event spaces are encouraged. The table of contents should help you navigate through some of the noise though as I typically link to key posts.
When you say discussions and narratives, you are talking about posting pictures of a mare that died? On a thread such as this, I wouldn't put it past a player that clearly seeks constant attention to intentionally kill his mare and then post a picture of himself saying a quirky remark over it. Would you? Needed to be said. It's probably going to happen again and again.

And to top it all off, there is plenty of information that hasn't even been posted yet. It's going to be a longgggg thread. :)

But you run things how you want to boom,
Not sure if you bothered to read all of Rose's posts but he does provide valuable information to those that do nothing to move the event forward. I know for a fact that he spends a lot of time scouting the lands through clues to open up new areas within the event and many have benefited from his efforts. I don't believe anyone has benefited at all from your whining or dyslexic reading habits.
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Taboo, fear not. MrHoppy may be gone, but never forgotten!!! MrHoppy and Butterunutz are in tamed animal heaven together now. I now observe a moment of silence for both.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Banner Quest Continues... Well for me, the other ass already got one but his mare died so YAY! I mean, "I'm sorry you lost your virtual friend". Anyway, We noticed that the Shattered City was on fire and most of the eye candy items were missing. We found a chaos guard named Chase. Well Chase said something about being "birdman" and training birds. Then Chase died by a white wyrm before he could say more. Luckily for us his life partner Gabe spawn 5 minutes later...
Attachments
1bird1.jpg
1bird1.jpg (119.44 KiB) Viewed 5858 times
1bird3.jpg
1bird3.jpg (138.65 KiB) Viewed 5858 times

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Snithers the lucky?

I personally am a huge fan of the narrative that Rose and colleagues have posted. I try to walk in their footsteps only hoping to stumble upon something myself...
1.jpg
1.jpg (227.93 KiB) Viewed 5845 times
Lots of (now deceased) lizardmen drew my attention back to the underground. A pillar of fire drew my attention to a new book labeled Open the Portal.
2.jpg
2.jpg (190.15 KiB) Viewed 5845 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (17.2 KiB) Viewed 5845 times
Let's try the city of Wind.

Two switches next to a Shadow Mercenary... hmm... could I have stumbled onto something.
4.jpg
4.jpg (160.21 KiB) Viewed 5845 times
Yup.
5.jpg
5.jpg (117.19 KiB) Viewed 5845 times
I shall now be known as Snithers the Lucky.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

-a black bear- was hot on the trail of the guild of Eternal Shadow when he was distracted by the most delicious food in all the land....

Whilst nom'ing on the sweet honey, Snithers joined the illustrious "Club of the Banner", a high status club that the shirtless bard Noctavian has yet to join.

Snithers flipped the switches, but what did they do this time?

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Rose wrote: -a black bear- was hot on the trail of the guild of Eternal Shadow when he was distracted by the most delicious food in all the land....

Whilst nom'ing on the sweet honey ....
At last, proof! I knew it! Rose is an Emp!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Lord British's blood??
1.jpg

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Members of the Guild of Eternal Shadow have been found lurking in the Crypts in the forest outside of Yew.

A familiar place, yet not so familiar.

Emblems of the guild can be seen throughout the Crypt.

There appears to be a room of special interest within the crypt, but it's purpose is currently unknown.

Notes for Adventurers

- At this stage of the event, there are no ways to advance the storyline. There may be some cool things to discover within the Crypt itself.

- The only way to get to the Crypt is through normal means. The crypt is located East(ish) of Yew Moongate.

- All spawns within the Crypt have a chance to drop hued items (1157, 1175), silver, or trophies at a similar rate. This means you can fight the bone magi or brawl the necromancers and still receive event-specific loot.

- As always, I encourage people to share their pictures, videos, and stories. Keep the trash talk to a minimum.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Farenathir

Post by Farenathir »

While adventuring through the dark labyrinth of the Yew Crypts happened upon a fiery furnace that just so happens to teleport you to a newly uncovered secret lair.
Yew Crypts-Teleporter.jpg
Yew Crypts-Teleporter.jpg (189.16 KiB) Viewed 5697 times
What sort of abominable acts are being planned here?
Secret Chamber.jpg

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Chatting with Martin
Attachments
1martin5.jpg
1martin5.jpg (113.36 KiB) Viewed 5654 times

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

10/10 Chubbs.

In the name of Banner Hype I would like to share with you all the six known Banners.

Austin [LAW] - 2 Banners
Roser - 2 Banners
Uncle Charlie - 1 Banner
Grogor (snithers) - 1 Banner
Taboo - 0 Banners

If anyone not mentioned here has a Banner, please do share with us! Get out there and get them Banners fellas.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

The event is still in Yew. The event will begin to progress again after July 4th. Keep an eye out for changes within the Crypt that may lead you to the next location ..and banner
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Im dying alot in yew crypts, but i was able to notice that the ritual drums and the abomination are gone.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

A Water Temple arose from the shallow waters in the depths of Shame. We have little information on what this ancient place could be but are relying on the brave dungeoneers to learn it's secrets. What we do know has been shared below.

There is a lone Chaos Knight guarding the entrance to the temple.

The first island marks the Altar of Earth.

The first island marks the Altar of Air.

The first island marks the Altar of Water.

The first island marks the Altar of Fire.

We can see the braziers at each Altar are currently dormant and we're relying on you to find the triggers to activate each Altar.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Farenathir

Post by Farenathir »

While exploring the dungeon Shame I came upon the Guard Lia who denied me entrance to the new area.

While I tried to explain my way through, she just didn't want to hear it and ended up a meal for my pet Wyrm.
Entrance
Entrance
Entrance.png (199.29 KiB) Viewed 5468 times
For the first island that housed the Earth Alter, I found the switches hiding amounts the Earth Ele's on the first level of Shame.
EE Switches
EE Switches
EE Switches.png (138.51 KiB) Viewed 5468 times
Low and behold a fiery pillar erupted and number of monstrous beings came to challenge the finder of switches!

After a valiant fight (and much feeding of the Wyrm), the monsters were put down and Farenathir joined the illustrious Club of the Banner!
Banner
Banner
Banner.png (223.82 KiB) Viewed 5468 times
At of this moment, I've uncovered the switches for the following alters: Earth, Wind, Fire and Water.

There is 1 alter remaining! Who will be the one to unlock the dungeons final secrets?!

Return to “Shard Events”