Guild of Eternal Shadow

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
Sultan of Swing

Re: Guild of Eternal Shadow

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Don't turn to the dark side! Join LB and bring some Order to you life!
cobra.jpg
cobra.jpg (55.96 KiB) Viewed 4179 times

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Welp. No pics, but a quick update of my night.

Went to checkout Sultans' cracks.. Fell thru the floor..... by walking past them, then walking back... Small L-shaped cavern. North end had a map, and an assassin's idol. Map has a pin on Moonglow, where the Mage Tower appeared. The Efield is gone now off the steps of the Tower, although I don't know that I did that by clicking the assassin's idol. But the Idol *poofed* and the field is gone. Doors are still locked, didn't try an order/chaos character though...

Binky III
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Binky III »

I missed the start of this event, but this thread is an excellent way to get caught up. Excited to participate once it starts rolling again.

Thanks for all your hardwork Boomland!

Binky III
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Binky III »

And also thanks to those that have narrated and uploaded screen shots!!

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Binky III wrote:I missed the start of this event, but this thread is an excellent way to get caught up. Excited to participate once it starts rolling again.

You've come in at a good time. It's about to get spicy...

a nerd wrote:Welp. No pics, but a quick update of my night.

Went to checkout Sultans' cracks.. Fell thru the floor..... by walking past them, then walking back... Small L-shaped cavern. North end had a map, and an assassin's idol. Map has a pin on Moonglow, where the Mage Tower appeared. The Efield is gone now off the steps of the Tower, although I don't know that I did that by clicking the assassin's idol. But the Idol *poofed* and the field is gone. Doors are still locked, didn't try an order/chaos character though...
Well done Sultan and a nerd! Collectively, you forced me to re-write today's update!

The story line will progress sometime today. More investigation is required, but hold off until the latest from the Sosarian Press arrive on the forums.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
Binky III wrote:I missed the start of this event, but this thread is an excellent way to get caught up. Excited to participate once it starts rolling again.

You've come in at a good time. It's about to get spicy...
Sawce.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

They say in the cover of darkness, Lord Blackthorn himself stepped into Magincia from the Black Gate. Blackthorn’s return will lead to conflict and chaos in the lands. The Mage Tower in Moonglow's magical seal must be broken and it's inhabitants slain. This is the decree of Lord British.

Stories in many popular taverns say that Britain is on the brink of war. Chatter at guard posts around Britannia reinforce this theory.

Your task is simple. Find out where all the traitors are and report back to Lord British's Commander located at Castle British. Camps have been marked with outpost codenames and the Commander will recognize these names. Once each place has been reported, the Commander can take action against those who oppose British's rule.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

The guardpost northeast of Compassion desert is a traitor camp whose loyal to Blackthorn, guards attacked me upon walking up to the outpost and yelled their loyalty to Blackthorn. Sign on front of the building reads "Northern Forest Passage". After I ran to LB's castle to find Keen the Commander on top of the entrance to the castle. I said "Keen Hi" "Keen Traitors" "Keen Northern Forest Passage" to which he responded "Northern Forest Passage? Noted. Well Done!

Ill try to add the pics later once i figure out what I am doing wrong when trying to upload them

Best i could do.

Orc's Pass traitor camp has been reported.
Bloody Plains Post has been reported.
Yew Crossings is traitor guardpost but havent gotten him to hit on the name yet.

To start the dialogue with him, when you walk up he will talk about [traitors] and joining LBs army. Say traitors, and he'll run new dialogue then name the place using the first word of the outpost's name. Yew Crossings, was "yew"; Bloody Plains Outpost was "bloody"; and Orc's Pass was "orc's"

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

have added Brigand's Watch & Northern Forest Passage

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Neither I nor Nicko can get a "receipt" or an acknowledgement for Yew Crossings.

I've tried :
Yew Crossings ... as it is on the sign
The Yew Crossings
Yews Crossing
Yew Crossings Outpost

The bonehead Commander Keen <Real Funny, Boom> Doesn't ever say "Oh Those Guys too" or any-such.

BTW: Entering Lord Blackthorne's Garden and running around yelling Yo Joe !! Yo Joe!!! elicits no response. Dropped the Ball there.

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Sultan of Swing wrote:have added Brigand's Watch & Northern Forest Passage

Also, LOL at XP with expired AVG, SOS.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Thanks for the event Boomland. Lots of fun!

Grogor

Post by Grogor »

Yesterday I eq/chain-ed the Lord in the Moonglow tower and he just respawned.
1.JPG
1.JPG (35.9 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
Same issue here on the reporting to Mr. Keen. All posts are recognized except for yew crossings. I even tried misspelling it to see if that worked... :P

Decided to check out the tower again and *poof* no door.
2.JPG
2.JPG (56.65 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (87.49 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (89.28 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (79.78 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (118.15 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
Pulled the lever... The door to the other 2 levers is still locked...

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Yew Crossings has been reported. Confirmed.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

At this time, all traitor camps have been located and logged. The Mage Tower in Moonglow has been purged of all Chaos warriors. An update from the Commander is expected later today with what the next action is.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Return to “Shard Events”