Guild of Eternal Shadow

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
tiredat52

Re: Guild of Eternal Shadow

Post by tiredat52 »

Sultan of Swing wrote:I've find those wee dex maniacs quite annoying so I sent them too the brigand's camp where they belong, allowing me to concentrate on more 'persuasive' spawn.

be wary of the neighbouring patio occupants though...
That was nice work Sultan.....I saw them stacked on that wall.
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

The Guild has fled north in the woods outside Britain, potentially on their way to Yew. They were last seen at Bird's Nest Crossings.
crossings.jpg
crossings.jpg (228.37 KiB) Viewed 6804 times
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Breaking News!

The Guild of Eternal Shadow have managed to fortify one of the wilderness guard posts and have opened a gate to the land of Pagan.

While we have been unable to successfully pass through the gate, that hasn’t stopped creatures from entering our world from the other side of the gate.

Beware the roof-top Labyrinth, as no one knows what surprises may be found down those narrow hallways... could be nothing :evil:

The Guild must be stopped and Order must be restored. Lord British commands it!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Did anyone get to Pagan? I killed the big dragon thing

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Mens Rea wrote:Did anyone get to Pagan? I killed the big dragon thing
Was it a green 'ancient dragon'? these have been spawning quite a bit,

not sure what happend at guard post between friday night/sat morning but order seems to have been restored?

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

No it wasn't an ancient dragon.

It was a dark grey dragon called "Guardian of the Chaos Guild" or something. I didn't really think much of it at the time but now it's all gone.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

For the last two days, the Guild has been occupying a small fort near the Compassion desert. Lord British has grown tired of these traitors and needs every adventurer available to assist with reclaiming his outposts. The Commander of the Army has a new set of recruits whom will be ready for battle within the week. You can expect a massive Virtue War later this month.
guild.jpg
guild.jpg (71.06 KiB) Viewed 6562 times
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Members of the Guild along with the rogue guards were seen riding off into the woods late last night. There has been no trace of them since. Has the Guild been defeated? Is this a trick of Gnarly Bones and Martin?

Anyone with information regarding the Guild's location should report to the mystic Wizard in the mountain city of Wind.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

The grand drummer decided to seek out the Mystic Wizard in Wind.... He was found inside a tower belonging to the Order Guards.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

.... there's a switch in the alchemist shop to get in. :roll:

janicki

Post by janicki »

the switch isn't working for me. where can I find the ESG

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Lord British’s troops managed to capture a lurker from the Guild of Eternal Shadows. If the provided information is correct, there’s a pack of them held up at a place known to locals as the Soup Kitchen.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Word traveled to Lord Comanche that the Guild had been seen at Blackfoots museum East of Britain. It was here the evil beast master came across the Soup Kitchen...

The guild went as far as to plant their banner on the side of Blackfoot's castle... Such disrespect!

Lord Comanche stuck around for a while to cleanse the area of the guild presence... Shadow lurkers, Reanimated flesh, Abominations, Chaos guards, and the fast moving named ones have all been spotted here...

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

There will be a great battle from Friday, September 30th through Sunday evening, October 2nd. You can expect to have the pants blown off your avatar in this epic battle! If you enjoyed the bloody battle at the Showdown with McPry, you'll never forget this weekend's battle royale!

There will be multiple boss-encounters throughout each day. You are encouraged to pick a side - Order or Chaos.

More details to come later this week..
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Virtue Wars: Battle at the Bog of Desolation

Lord British's Army has setup a check point on the south side of the Bog. A great wall has been setup to prevent unauthorized passage to Britain from the Bloody Plains. Traveling merchants should expect delays... and in general should avoid this area until the war comes to an end!

The Chaos Army and Guild of Eternal Shadow have fortified an outpost on the norther side of the Bog.

In the middle, you'll find a small encampment of merchants and a healing outpost. This is far from a safe place to loiter...

---
How it Works
Many NPCs have been placed in a guild which makes them Order or Chaos. These NPCs will flag orange to opposing virtue members. There are also standard NPCs, who will attack anyone and everyone.

There will be multiple boss fights throughout the battle - ranging from Friday through Sunday evening. A global broadcast will be made with the reinforcements (Boss + Minions) expected arrival time. Typically 30-60 minutes in advance. That's not to say there won't be times where a boss-like creature will show up unannounced. Similar to bosses in the past, you can expect an awesome amount of power needed to take these boss characters down.

Questions? Ask me directly in here, or PM me in IRC. The battle begins later this morning!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.