All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: WTB 200K nightshade for 640K gold
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 850
Anyone?


Top
 
These Support SecondAge
Links open a new window.
UOSA Donors & Subscribers do not receive these ads.

 Post subject: Re: WTB 200K nightshade for 640K gold
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:58 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Trinsic
I have the amount you're looking for; however, I'm not real keen on selling 200k worth of NS for less than a small deed in profit.

Any chance you can bump up your offer from 3.2 gp/per?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 200K nightshade for 640K gold
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 850
Calex wrote:
I have the amount you're looking for; however, I'm not real keen on selling 200k worth of NS for less than a small deed in profit.

Any chance you can bump up your offer from 3.2 gp/per?


I don't know what you mean. It already is 3.2gp nightshade. If you do the math 200,000 x 3.2=............Oh, bump it up from 3.2, how's 660k? keep deed almost.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 200K nightshade for 640K gold
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:22 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm
Posts: 178
Location: Trinsic
That's still very low. The going rate for NS is 3.8 gp per ($760,000 total for 200k NS).

200,000 NS costs $600,000 (this doesn't include labor and recall regs).

There's only a few players that have 200k NS and I think it's safe to say that none of us think an extra 60k is worth selling it for.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 200K nightshade for 640K gold
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 850
Calex wrote:
That's still very low. The going rate for NS is 3.8 gp per ($760,000 total for 200k NS).

200,000 NS costs $600,000 (this doesn't include labor and recall regs).

There's only a few players that have 200k NS and I think it's safe to say that none of us think an extra 60k is worth selling it for.
\

How's 750K gold?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 200K nightshade for 640K gold
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 850
Ok 770K?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 200K nightshade for 640K gold
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:39 pm 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 am
Posts: 3362
Location: In your tree house with binoculars
Calex will probably go cheaper than me, but I can fill this order for 900k

4.5/ea

_________________
Image

Horus and Roser's General Store At Ocllo Bank
[b]Regs, Kegs, Scribe, Ingots, Boards, BROKEN DREAMS NOTHING MORE.

Get good Anarcho.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WTB 200K nightshade for 640K gold
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:54 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 pm
Posts: 850
Roser wrote:
Calex will probably go cheaper than me, but I can fill this order for 900k

4.5/ea


No.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Support Second Age: These links Open in a New Window

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Extended by Karma MOD © 2007—2012 m157y