Stealing and Karma

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Stealing and Karma

Post by Flash Hardstar »

Yeah, the only notoriety issue, if this is what you were getting at, is regarding lvl 5 fame. If you were Illustrious or Glorious, nobody could see what profession you were.
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Thieves were always scoundrels (for the most part).
Rather quickly too I might add. From 0 karma, only about 10 steals would put you into the scoundrel range, you had to fight many-a headless one to stay positive. As mentioned, I recall level 5 fame not showing a professional title, but you could still be "The Glorious Name"

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Thieves were always scoundrels (for the most part).
Rather quickly too I might add. From 0 karma, only about 10 steals would put you into the scoundrel range, you had to fight many-a headless one to stay positive. As mentioned, I recall level 5 fame not showing a professional title, but you could still be "The Glorious Name"
I'm not disputing this, just want to make sure I'm understanding. Are you saying that a thief with level 4 and level 5 fame (the 2 levels that show professional title) would just show "The Glorious (Name)" or "The Glorious Lord (Name)"? Kind of a giveaway for a famous thief eh? :)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

These two items will be corrected in the next patch.
  • No Skill Title display for thieves guild members
    Adjustment to various karma award values. (Especially Stealing)