Teleporter into Wind

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Teleporter into Wind

Post by Flash Hardstar »

I believe the teleporter into win (the one you need 70 magery to enter) Should not port you outside once inside. As of now you can bounce back and forth inside and out, that porter should only port you inside, then you must use the exit porter to leave (by a lich spawn)
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

Derrick

Re: Teleporter into Wind

Post by Derrick »

Flash Hardstar wrote:I believe the teleporter into win (the one you need 70 magery to enter) Should not port you outside once inside. As of now you can bounce back and forth inside and out, that porter should only port you inside, then you must use the exit porter to leave (by a lich spawn)
That's correct. there is not supposed to be (And was not last i looked) a way to exit wind at the entrace.

Thanks!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Wow, it works as a 2 way portal? In all my time here on UOSA, I had never even tried that, I always went for the lich room pentagram! Damn, I'm a fool :lol:
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

same :o
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

RoadKill wrote:Wow, it works as a 2 way portal? In all my time here on UOSA, I had never even tried that, I always went for the lich room pentagram! Damn, I'm a fool :lol:
The error is a recent one. It was incorrectly set in early April, and has been corrected.