gg

Topics related to Second Age
Finesse

gg

Post by Finesse »

for me this isnt era accuracy i had 3 accounts during this era even though you wernt suposed to be allowed to play all 3 at once there was many ways to do so and it was a massive advantage when training my chars.

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: gg

Post by Mephistopheles »

qq

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Magus

Post by Magus »

What is the point of this?

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

Indeed. In a shard this small, sometimes it's necessary to be able to get by via multiple accounts. Maybe some people don't have friends here and, unable to join a Resist party, must instead rely on multi-clienting in order to raise their Resistance up to a field-worthy amount (GM...) in, you know, less than a year's worth of hunting.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Finesse wrote:for me this isnt era accuracy i had 3 accounts during this era even though you wernt suposed to be allowed to play all 3 at once there was many ways to do so and it was a massive advantage when training my chars.

you know what isnt era accurate? $30 dollars a month staying in your pocket

Daltrey

Post by Daltrey »

Was there any reason to start a new thread instead of contributing to the discussion that has already been opened regarding this?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

it seems like this thread is misplaced, but I don't know where it belongs.

Pro

Post by Pro »

I think he went for reply and just failed

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Markmosthandsome wrote:I think he went for reply and just failed
That's an amazing quote!
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

grimsk

Post by grimsk »

Finesse wrote:for me this isnt era accuracy i had 3 accounts during this era even though you wernt suposed to be allowed to play all 3 at once there was many ways to do so and it was a massive advantage when training my chars.
So you had 3 computer , 3 phone line and 3 internet in 1998?Just so you could play ultima online?That just sad.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

grimsk wrote:
So you had 3 computer , 3 phone line and 3 internet in 1998?Just so you could play ultima online?That just sad.
You could run multiple clients over a TCP/IP connection on a single machine, you only needed a hex editor to change the parent window id
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

hiicha wrote:
grimsk wrote:
You could run multiple clients over a TCP/IP connection on a single machine, you only needed a hex editor to change the parent window id

I think MultiClient did all of this automatically for you.

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

This thread is retarded, lets talk about the smurfs.... who was your favorite?

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

Zigo-U- wrote:This thread is retarded, lets talk about the smurfs.... who was your favorite?

the blue one