Roleplay RoE

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
roland_fireeyes

Roleplay RoE

Post by roland_fireeyes »

Attention all RP guild. If you would kindly send me a message I would like to explain to you the need for an RoE. (rules of engagement for some who don't know...) I was recently PKed on my RP character, Achilles Lionheart, causing me much dismay. Please post suggestions.

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Roleplay RoE

Post by noxmonk »

If you see a PK, recall.

roland_fireeyes

no no no, by an RP guild... i mean the orcs by the way...

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

Post up in the orc guild folder in the guild section.

If you were at/near the orc fort though...
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Arcott Ramathorn

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

I think if your roleplaying a horse, the orcs will eat you on site as part of their roleplay...so...

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

As a RP guild you should have a hotkey message ready so you may communicate acknowledging a greeting or what have you.
And you should expect that this is not your little world in which to live, it is shared. There are ways to leave messages without even having to come face to face first. For example you can post on the wanted/message boards in game.
You are playing by the rules of the shared first and foremost. Everyone here is part of the game you play even if merely a passerby. What was stated earlier on posting to the orcs in forum, though a bit out of character, is probably a better solution.
Of course they being who they are and how they roleplay themselves out to be is appropriate to their character and thus you have no right to complain. How are you different from any of the rest of the humes? Really what makes you so special? Do the NPC orcs in game automatically parley with you?
If you want their attention, I say try to get it in game. Use your brain on how to do this. You are taking alot away by groveling,whining, and complaining about how you were attacked when you have yet to earn their regard.
I am not bashing you, I just want you to understand that those were orcs, and orcs know most humans want them dead.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Yeah but they roleplay giant bald orcs that hate you for no reason

you can't try to communicate with that. fight or flight
[broken image]

roland_fireeyes

you do know this was meant for all RP guildmasters to post here, not trolls who do n't understand what im talking about >.> :lol:

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

You contradicted yourself you said these players play orcs and dont want to talk and yet you want to talk to them. Good job friend you won them over plenty.

Arcott Ramathorn

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

I heard orcs like shiny's....DROP THE SHINY'S FOO!

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Arcott Ramathorn wrote:I heard orcs like shiny's....DROP THE SHINY'S FOO!

That should save you from a swift death, or a death all together. Got a guild tag? It helps... It won't save you from death but It'll get you certain treatment in a respect sense.

There are a lot of people because of their tag alone I'll not loot and rez them and we go our ways. There are a lot too though whom their tag will get their corpse cut up and looted of everything I can use. i.e. pots etc..

There are a select few whom will be drylooted and anything I can't use will be cut up and tossed back on their corpse or taken to be smelted. *shrugs*

Most people know where they stand with me. Specially most of the older guilds.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.