"You are busy doing something else."

Topics related to Second Age
Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

"You are busy doing something else."

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

I keep having this problem with my bard. I'll be provoing monsters for awhile then need to run and hide but I'll get that message. Any help?

Derrick

Re: "You are busy doing something else."

Post by Derrick »

You will get this if you try to use a skill when you have a target cursor up.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

you have a provo macro while you are hunting?...now that is really funny. Far as I go is hotkeys.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Bah sorry, I mean I use a hot key to queue up provo target and even when it's not there it still gives me the message. Maybe it's because the hotkey is set up to use my macro instead of just the skill.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

If you can, please find out how this can be reproduced. The using a skill with a target up is the only way I know of currently to get this message.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

List for us step by step what your macro is doing. Better yet, post it!

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

I believe i've had the same error when picking up items and a server save or lag happens.

The item doesn't appear to be in your hand anymore, but the client acts like it is.

There's a hotkey called 'Drop What You are currently holding" under the misc section of razor hotkeys. That does the trick for me, but you might be having a different error.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Coffee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Coffee »

Derrick wrote:The using a skill with a target up is the only way I know of currently to get this message.
This is basically the only time I ever received that error. Occasionally due to what Bojangles mentions.