New Ores

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New Ores

Post by Biohazard »

Doyan wrote:@3up

One word, lol... more pm doesn't mean the better economy? Listen, what more types of pms that more persons will be buy better armor. Of course, that the ones won't be worst to sell, but by it will be able to use for doing bs. How I already said it isn't about a colour, but for it, that 7 types of armor where is only half used is too little. Look at the second part of the statement chmielnickas, more pms more enjoying pvp!
The economy doesn't hinge on platemail though... single items do not improve entire economies is all I am saying. The message of the shard is clear in the fact that it will replicate the t2a era of ultima online. If you must have more colors of platemail, I suggest that you peddle your wares elsewhere if you can't handle having only 9 colors.

P.S. I am not saying I do not want you to play here!

Doyan

Post by Doyan »

or your mentally are limited or you aren't to able to read, I don't mean colours, but only attraction in pvp and loot...

See you on the battlleground...

Odin

Post by Odin »

People actually do buy coloured ores even though they are just for show. Before I started using magic armour on my dexxers I was always buying expensive valorite armour. Some folks just like to look cooler than others and ore colours help with that!

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Doyan wrote:or your mentally are limited or you aren't to able to read, I don't mean colours, but only attraction in pvp and loot...

The ironing is delicious.

Special prize for spotting the quote
?

chmielnickas

Post by chmielnickas »

Odin wrote:People actually do buy coloured ores even though they are just for show. Before I started using magic armour on my dexxers I was always buying expensive valorite armour. Some folks just like to look cooler than others and ore colours help with that!
that's the point, coloured platemails shouldn't be only for better look, they should be more important in PvP, it would mobilize people to make more miners and blacksmiths, mine rare & expensive ores and finally craft the best PMs

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Doyan wrote:or your mentally are limited or you aren't to able to read, I don't mean colours, but only attraction in pvp and loot...

clearly you can't read english because I went over that. Try reading the front page next time and you wont even have to post your messages because all your topics have already been discussed.

Carve

Post by Carve »

Caswallon wrote:

The ironing is delicious.

Special prize for spotting the quote
Do I win the special prize? :D

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Not era accurate request goes to trammel shard
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

plz more to trash talk section for further flaming :) seeing this post is in need some some flaming

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy