[From the T2A Strategy Guide] "Ghostly Pranks"

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: [From the T2A Strategy Guide] "Ghostly Pranks"

Post by nightshark »

ghosts could resurrect as many times as they wanted - it was only insta res that had a limit (could only insta res 5 times in a certain span).

much of the t2a guide was completely inaccurate. i used to read that thing when i was really bored, and yeah, a lot of it was wrong.

changing something based on what the t2a guide says is about as efficient as changing the guide based on what some noob said on stratics forums in 1999
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

nightshark wrote:ghosts could resurrect as many times as they wanted - it was only insta res that had a limit (could only insta res 5 times in a certain span).
This was my understanding of the patch note as well, our instares when it was in worked in this manner, but it was pulled for a possible bug, and hasn't made it back in yet
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

Same. I remember being res killed A LOT, and I also remember insta-ressing on crap chars to the limit.