Armours no longer buying leather armor?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
poogoblin

Armours no longer buying leather armor?

Post by poogoblin »

Not sure if this is a bug or what is going on. It seems armourers no longer have an interest in buying leather/studded leather armor (even though they have display cases of it in their shops). I know it hasn't always been that way here, only noticed this within the last week or so.

Derrick

Re: Armours no longer buying leather armor?

Post by Derrick »

poogoblin wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or what is going on. It seems armourers no longer have an interest in buying leather/studded leather armor (even though they have display cases of it in their shops). I know it hasn't always been that way here, only noticed this within the last week or so.
Vendors will only keep and be interested in so much of a particular item. There has been no change in what they purchace, but someone may be unloading them on vendors in mass.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

They've never actually been too keen on buying leather.

Sell it at the tanner's/hide shop.

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

When I was training tailoring on "fancy shirts" it seemed like the vendors would reset their needs, I'd rotate between about 4 towns until a vendor stopped buying and then start over, I thought this would be the case with leather, but it doesn't seem like the shops inventory resets for leather armor.

I didn't know tanners bought leather armor I thought they only bought leather, I'll give that a shot, thanks.