Decrease mount speed

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

Decrease mount speed?

Yes
32%
No
68%

Total votes: 25

Caranthir

Re: Decrease mount speed

Post by Caranthir »

I'll vote yes once tamers are sufficiently nerfed.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

Hemperor wrote:horse stamina should only last about 45 seconds while running I believe. Just repeating Kaivan on this one.

there is no way this could be correct. i had a few chars with no magery on OSI, and frequently had to run between towns on horse. never had to stop and wait for stamina while running from trinsic to brit, or from brit to vesper. it took longer then 45 secs to make those runs.

can u imagine what this change would do to PVP? it would basiclly mean if you were riding on a nightmare, and had mace fighting, no one could stop you. anyone riding a regular horse wouldnt be able to compete on the field.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

ClowN wrote:
Hemperor wrote:horse stamina should only last about 45 seconds while running I believe. Just repeating Kaivan on this one.

there is no way this could be correct. i had a few chars with no magery on OSI, and frequently had to run between towns on horse. never had to stop and wait for stamina while running from trinsic to brit, or from brit to vesper. it took longer then 45 secs to make those runs.

can u imagine what this change would do to PVP? it would basiclly mean if you were riding on a nightmare, and had mace fighting, no one could stop you. anyone riding a regular horse wouldnt be able to compete on the field.
There was an OSI patch somewhere during or before era which extended mount run time. The patch itself said you could run from the bottom to the top of the map, but I can't look for it right now.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

Derrick wrote:
ClowN wrote:

There was an OSI patch somewhere during or before era which extended mount run time. The patch itself said you could run from the bottom to the top of the map, but I can't look for it right now.

So this means no change, right?

Awesome. PKs just need better tactics to keep up.

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Just take away mounts, lol..
Never going to happen, but I can still dream..