Getting my accounts back

Topics related to Second Age

Should Admins help me get account back ?

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 35

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Getting my accounts back

Post by Elk Eater »

Good luck Lettuce (Yes, this is the real Lettuce trying to get his accounts back)
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Thee Lettuce

Post by Thee Lettuce »

i dont care about the items i care about the built toons also my old friend wouldnt waste his time to log on to uo again to dry loot me he would more than likely delete the accounts then keep loot he wouldnt need since he stopped playing well before me

look its me http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/53849

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Matty wrote:lettuce was a major contributor to this game and we have done plenty of transactions. keeping the PVP and the market going. i would love to see him active again

Then give him a castle deed to start back up and end this pansy ass thread you noob...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

It's not his items or built characters, it's his statistics on those characters.
Everyone knows it only takes a week to build a character. You've got enough friends to have the resources dropped in your lap.

Lesson learned. Build new characters or move on. Tournaments are history anyway, so the records are irrelevant.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I'd be freaking out too, if I had that hair and those sandals. I voted yes. Good luck lettuce
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Swill Bag

Post by Swill Bag »

hey buddy i was at your tower idoc i grabbed the pouch loaded with trophies, just wanted to thank you for giving me my first leg up here

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

I voted yes since i liked you as a pk, when i first started here i sailed by your Island and got a friend from you. That was a Purple energy vortex on my boat :)

Id like to see you come back :o

Thee Lettuce

Post by Thee Lettuce »

If i was able to get my account back completely stripped other than build up guys I would be happy you say it will take a week to macro that would be so if I had the proper supplies however my guild just started back all of our home besides snowmans fell most if not all of our stuff was in the houses we owned so yes I can make new guys in a week or so but I don't want to have to spend a few months to get back half of what I had built. Also the stats from the tourneys is not important at all that was just the first of my many lettuces l have made.

farnk

Post by farnk »

I vote yes. Lettuce is a solid player and this shard desperately needs all the pvpers and players it can get.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

People who vote no are just being a holes. Imo
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Yes, everyone please vote Yes to encourage staff to set a precedent of allowing accounts to be accessed by other than the registered owners.

I'm fairly certain I am actually the owner of Rammar's accounts too. Please, vote for me to get ownership back because I just forgot stuff and never had good practice of retaining credentials, registering ownership of things or generally keeping track of things that matter.

Nothing personal Lettuce, I wish you luck, but I sincerely hope they do not budge on this. It would be simply ludicrous.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

They aren't going to budge, but you can still have a heart and vote yes for the guy and not be a dick
Edit: one thing I do agree/disagree with, why the hell are people registering their accounts to other people's emails?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish