Getting my accounts back

Topics related to Second Age

Should Admins help me get account back ?

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 35

Thee Lettuce

Getting my accounts back

Post by Thee Lettuce »

This is lettuce I got my accounts banned by Nevermore When I found out he got kicked cause he was doing shady things I figured why not try to get account back i did nothing worth getting perma banned and figured derrick would be understanding and he was however my account are registered under an email address of an old friend which I do not talk to or even able to contact. And yes I know if accounts not registered on an email you can get to then your F'ed however there was time when all the MHK accounts got banned cause one guy have a lot of account linked to one email. We all had to log on at the same time to show that we are in fact different people however I was told there was no way of resetting the email account that was register to my three accounts. So I was wondering if there is anyway you can see that I am in fact the real lettuce and would love to get my accounts back and register them under an email I can assess. I know from my view along with my guildies it would be helpful along with having one more active person running around in the feild for people to fight with.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Getting my accounts back

Post by Menkaure »

Thee Lettuce wrote:This is lettuce I got my accounts banned by Nevermore When I found out he got kicked cause he was doing shady things I figured why not try to get account back i did nothing worth getting perma banned and figured derrick would be understanding and he was however my account are registered under an email address of an old friend which I do not talk to or even able to contact. And yes I know if accounts not registered on an email you can get to then your F'ed however there was time when all the MHK accounts got banned cause one guy have a lot of account linked to one email. We all had to log on at the same time to show that we are in fact different people however I was told there was no way of resetting the email account that was register to my three accounts. So I was wondering if there is anyway you can see that I am in fact the real lettuce and would love to get my accounts back and register them under an email I can assess. I know from my view along with my guildies it would be helpful along with having one more active person running around in the feild for people to fight with.
Just out of curiosity, and Im all about having more people on the server, BUT, why did you register it to a friends email? You dont remember the name and passwords of the account or do you have them? What were you banned for (Full story w/ details)?

Answer these questions, and then maybe Ill make an argument in your favor and vote yes.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Hard to legitimately give you the accounts 'back' if there's no way to prove that you ever possessed them. That's why we register with our own addresses. You're also not off to a great start in the drama dept. by gratuitously bringing up nevermore and starting a poll trying to pressure staff, all before even /having/ an account to log in to.

Love to see you back, but not much to work with there.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Rammar wrote:Hard to legitimately give you the accounts 'back' if there's no way to prove that you ever possessed them. That's why we register with our own addresses. You're also not off to a great start in the drama dept. by gratuitously bringing up nevermore and starting a poll trying to pressure staff, all before even /having/ an account to log in to.

Love to see you back, but not off the a great start.
I took my long break before Nevermoure got the boot, what happened? What were the shady things he was doing?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Instead of making a long winded thread about this, just PM Derrick.

The above is not the way to go about getting your accounts back. Those matters are best dealt with in pm's.
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Thee Lettuce

Post by Thee Lettuce »

I know all my account names and password however none of them work and the friend that registered them under his email also did so with a bunch of accounts honestly i really don't want to put in the time it will take to work up like 12 new pks i have talked to derrick he said the only thing i can do is get in touch with the person tat used his email and have him email us letting use know that you can have access to accounts however we are no longer friends nor do i have anyway to get in touch with him. I have no reason to lie about who I am. I am lettuce from MHK and if need be i will make new guys. O yea and nevermore banned me cause I told him he was worthless and bad for the server who would of thought that I would be right.

Thee Lettuce

Post by Thee Lettuce »

off topic but what happen to all the 1v1s 2v2s and so on i was a big fan outside of fighting Sandro

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

These are actually my accounts. Derrick must email me at lolfreeacounts@gmail.com
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Downs

Post by Downs »

I can't even get one of my account PWs to be changed because IDK the e-mail I registered it to. I can prove beyond a doubt that I own that account.

You're SOL for what you want more than likely. You're better off starting fresh, it's not hard to get going.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Move to trash talk!!!

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

lettuce was a major contributor to this game and we have done plenty of transactions. keeping the PVP and the market going. i would love to see him active again

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Thee Lettuce wrote:I know all my account names and password however none of them work and the friend that registered them under his email also did so with a bunch of accounts honestly i really don't want to put in the time it will take to work up like 12 new pks i have talked to derrick he said the only thing i can do is get in touch with the person tat used his email and have him email us letting use know that you can have access to accounts however we are no longer friends nor do i have anyway to get in touch with him. I have no reason to lie about who I am. I am lettuce from MHK and if need be i will make new guys. O yea and nevermore banned me cause I told him he was worthless and bad for the server who would of thought that I would be right.
Why did you use his email though? Was he a RL friend? Why arent you able to get in touch with him? And why dont you have your old forum account since I thought it was not tied to the game account name/pass?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Downs wrote:You're SOL for what you want more than likely. You're better off starting fresh, it's not hard to get going.
If your 'friend' changed your pw's, chances are he drylooted you anyhow.

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

I feel for lettuce. Getting items back would be nice, w/e. but he just doesn't want to start over with skills. Mhk is an excellent guild and would be a great contribution to this shard.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Good luck Lettuce (Yes, this is the real Lettuce trying to get his accounts back)
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.