MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: FYI

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Menkaure wrote:
inkognito wrote:
chumbucket wrote:
inkognito wrote:The shard just got a whole lot less interesting.

I'm wondering though...does this mean chumbucket action figures will go up in value?
I haven't seriously played in over a year, so it won't really change a thing.

It's all about appearances. Even a chumbucket strolling alongside the brit bank distributing friendly care packages for a couple of minutes a month is worth more than some of the shenanigans these third rate grieflings pull these days. Style and class go a long way to make being charmed into blowing yourself up enjoyable.
Qft
Chum had style. So did Matron. My first week on this server 4 years ago I was lich killing in Deceit and I met Matron, after stealing everything I had and getting away with it, I decided that it was time to make my bard, at least that way I wouldn't need anything to farm but my newbie banjo :).
Pleased to meet you.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

[quote="MatronDeWinter"][/quote]

YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME! NOTHING!

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

chumbucket wrote:For anyone who is interested in knowing, I am not playing right now. Indeed, I do not foresee being able to play with the dedication I used to have ever again. Alas, the shard is still wonderful, but I've done just about everything I wanted to do and I simply don't have the time to play videos games for a while.

Populus somehow has been made GM of cA. Truly it is a decline to let non-Americans run such a fine institution, but there you have it. The world is going to hell and soon the shard will be overrun with thieves speaking Swedish. At least it wasn't Miller or Pristiq! (I kid...Populus will be a fine GM.)

If you need to contact anyone on cA business, he and Downs are your men. I will still be around, as I usually am, trolling the forums and IRC. It is possible I will jump in game here and there, but it will be a very rare occurrence.

Cheers,
chumbucket
I am a little lost, how did you give away something that wasn't yours? Since when were you ever GM? Clearly, Matron is GM of cA. only someone of such stature and quality could make a guild quit just be stealing their keep deed!
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Bah. I would destroy her in a bard-off. For those not familiar with the bard-off, two bards start out with a bag of 200 of each reagent and their wits. They have 24 hours. At the end of that period, the one who has the largest amount of gold from stealing it and/or selling stuff stolen during the contest time period wins.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I will never forget the day I was on my house stealther out in SW Yew close to the Lich spawn.. I tracked and found a mark and stealthed up to the house and he recalls out.. Will he come back? I ask myself. Yes he does!! As I stealthily make my way to the door, BAM! Chumbucket and I run into each other and spoil the gig. I'll never forget that :)

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

chumbucket wrote:Bah. I would destroy her in a bard-off. For those not familiar with the bard-off, two bards start out with a bag of 200 of each reagent and their wits. They have 24 hours. At the end of that period, the one who has the largest amount of gold from stealing it and/or selling stuff stolen during the contest time period wins.

Sounds like a normal late night play session for me.
Yoho yoho! A "bards" life for me!!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation