FYI

Topics related to Second Age
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

FYI

Post by chumbucket »

For anyone who is interested in knowing, I am not playing right now. Indeed, I do not foresee being able to play with the dedication I used to have ever again. Alas, the shard is still wonderful, but I've done just about everything I wanted to do and I simply don't have the time to play videos games for a while.

Populus somehow has been made GM of cA. Truly it is a decline to let non-Americans run such a fine institution, but there you have it. The world is going to hell and soon the shard will be overrun with thieves speaking Swedish. At least it wasn't Miller or Pristiq! (I kid...Populus will be a fine GM.)

If you need to contact anyone on cA business, he and Downs are your men. I will still be around, as I usually am, trolling the forums and IRC. It is possible I will jump in game here and there, but it will be a very rare occurrence.

Cheers,
chumbucket

Capitalist

Re: FYI

Post by Capitalist »

I R NEW GLD PLS
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Will you still randomly pop up to call me a scammer?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

but...BUT!!! awwWWW Fiddlesticks!

Reading about some nut named Chumbucket who was forever causing mayhem & chaos throughout the lands was one of THE main reasons I came back to UO and this shard after 10 years away!!! I was very much looking forward to an encounter with you some day...Truth...

and you leave us with Downs??...and Populus?? ...c'mon..at least take them with you to help soothe our pain :lol:

JK...you guys are all pretty important to this shard from what I can tell and your legend will surely live on Chum!!
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

A Scammer wrote:Will you still randomly pop up to call me a scammer?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Derrick wrote:
A Scammer wrote:Will you still randomly pop up to call me a scammer?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

The shard just got a whole lot less interesting.

I'm wondering though...does this mean chumbucket action figures will go up in value?
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

inkognito wrote:The shard just got a whole lot less interesting.

I'm wondering though...does this mean chumbucket action figures will go up in value?
I haven't seriously played in over a year, so it won't really change a thing.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

The world was feeling safer for some reason ..... now we know why.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

In all honesty, for the fun chumbucket has given this server and the Life he could breathe into a boring day, he should get a mini action figure. What would you rather have locked down in your tower, a lich, daemon, dragon or chumbucket statue? Yea, that's what I thought. Derrick this totally needs to happen.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Menkaure wrote:In all honesty, for the fun chumbucket has given this server and the Life he could breathe into a boring day, he should get a mini action figure. What would you rather have locked down in your tower, a lich, daemon, dragon or chumbucket statue? Yea, that's what I thought. Derrick this totally needs to happen.
Haven't you heard: cA ruins the shard.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I thought that the overall implication was that patches ruin the shard.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Now that chumbucket has gotten everyone's guard down, you can expect some incredible chumbucket driven mischief to begin.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

chumbucket wrote:

It's all about appearances. Even a chumbucket strolling alongside the brit bank distributing friendly care packages for a couple of minutes a month is worth more than some of the shenanigans these third rate grieflings pull these days. Style and class go a long way to make being charmed into blowing yourself up enjoyable.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

inkognito wrote:
chumbucket wrote:

It's all about appearances. Even a chumbucket strolling alongside the brit bank distributing friendly care packages for a couple of minutes a month is worth more than some of the shenanigans these third rate grieflings pull these days. Style and class go a long way to make being charmed into blowing yourself up enjoyable.
Qft
Chum had style. So did Matron. My first week on this server 4 years ago I was lich killing in Deceit and I met Matron, after stealing everything I had and getting away with it, I decided that it was time to make my bard, at least that way I wouldn't need anything to farm but my newbie banjo :).
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish