UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: PKed by Downs

Post by Roser »

Classic.

Seeth

Post by Seeth »

Downs once hopped a gate into the safe part of my tower and dropped off a chest on top of another stack of secure chests I had. Over a week later I notice the extra chest and go hmm, click, boom. The complete confusion followed by sheer appreciation of just how slick that was is one of my fondest uosa memories.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If it's Downs story time, know that I only play this server because of Downs. He trapped chest me less than 5 minutes after gawd handed the PP guildmaster a gf 1326 tribal mask and gf blacks at Yew bank maybe 8 tiles in front of Miller's patio. He explained to me what happened because I was only so many days old on the server, I was impressed. I swore to be clever like that. I was wrong, inevitably I'm not that patient but at least the inspiration was there.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I have no Downs or Chum stories.
Only Matron. She seemed to be everywhere I was when I started the server. The damn man-beast that she is.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Menkaure wrote:Am I the only one who despises chumbucket after loving him for so long and his tales of legendary bard stories? Now that he only pokes his head in on random crap and his posts aren't even Funny or entertaining anymore, its like he's the ex gf that burned me bad.

Anyways, downs didnt put the chest on the dragon. Someone bought the chest from his vendor n stealthed up to the dragons corpse to lay it in there.
I need to come by and get my stuff from our apartment. You better be there this time. I am bringing my new BF so don't think we're getting back together.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

chumbucket wrote:
Menkaure wrote:Am I the only one who despises chumbucket after loving him for so long and his tales of legendary bard stories? Now that he only pokes his head in on random crap and his posts aren't even Funny or entertaining anymore, its like he's the ex gf that burned me bad.

Anyways, downs didnt put the chest on the dragon. Someone bought the chest from his vendor n stealthed up to the dragons corpse to lay it in there.
I need to come by and get my stuff from our apartment. You better be there this time. I am bringing my new BF so don't think we're getting back together.

The PFA I filed in 2013 should prevent this.
However, if youd like to send your BF over to get the stuff for you, I will allow it. But do you trust that he loves you and is loyal to you to the point where I cant seduce him enough, like Woody Harrelsons wife going to Matthew McConaughey's house in True Detective.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

Menkaure wrote: True Detective.
Those titties tho...
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Malaikat wrote:Am I the only person in UOSA history to have ever killed chumbucket?
Nope
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Menkaure wrote:
chumbucket wrote:

The PFA I filed in 2013 should prevent this.
However, if youd like to send your BF over to get the stuff for you, I will allow it. But do you trust that he loves you and is loyal to you to the point where I cant seduce him enough, like Woody Harrelsons wife going to Matthew McConaughey's house in True Detective.
Lol the both of you.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

inkognito wrote:
Malaikat wrote:Am I the only person in UOSA history to have ever killed chumbucket?
Nope
Damn. Was hoping I had something special. Am I the only one with a screenshot?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I'm pretty sure I had been killed by virtually everyone who played at one point. And indeed I tried to get Derrick to confirm that I had died more than any other player but he wouldn't or couldn't.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

lol good read

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Why do people keep trying to steal from downs?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Why do people keep trying to steal from downs?

Cause you stole their keep?

I kid. Seriously though, Downs/Chum and co never stole from me, Matron you however were always a thorn in my side. Even recently at Hardcores idoc event, you stole something from me.... my heart.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

haha 1+ i miss you and miller. <3
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here