Last Man Standing

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Eulogy

Re: Last Man Standing

Post by Eulogy »

Wow, I went up in rank.

I guess I have horrible tourney stats because I play the same character for a long time, and the tourney stats are comprised of times when I'd enter with a random people just to play as well as the times I've won.

You see, unlike the tourney stat hores that make brand new characters to enter tournaments in, only after they are used to the playstyle and are confident that they will do alright.

I'm sure there are people out there that only play tournaments with specific partners to keep their stats in tact. I am not one of those people. I am alright with my two first place 2v2 trophies, and one second place 2v2 trophy all won within the last month or two.

Tourney stats are not a direct measurement of your ability to PvP.

Still down to organize the 6 v fwerp, sir? :lol:

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Eulogy wrote:Wow, I went up in rank.

I guess I have horrible tourney stats because I play the same character for a long time, and the tourney stats are comprised of times when I'd enter with a random people just to play as well as the times I've won.

You see, unlike the tourney stat hores that make brand new characters to enter tournaments in, only after they are used to the playstyle and are confident that they will do alright.

I'm sure there are people out there that only play tournaments with specific partners to keep their stats in tact. I am not one of those people. I am alright with my two first place 2v2 trophies, and one second place 2v2 trophy all won within
the last month or two.

Tourney stats are not a direct measurement of your ability to PvP.

Still down to organize the 6 v fwerp, sir? :lol:
What....the....uf?
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Pro

Post by Pro »

<censored>
Last edited by Derrick on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please see Announcement at the top of every forum regarding language

Pro

Post by Pro »

MARK: btw u up for a 6 t-b vs u?
MARK: Because i sort of said u would
fwerp: I'D DO 7v2

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Notice, I'm not the one pulling up someone else's 2v2 rank.
I couldn't care less.

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Let's cool it with the boasting and insulting. This is a suggestion thread, not a talk about how I kill this guy or that guy thread. Good way to kill positive discussion and possible solutions.
I'm a chemistry set that makes only firecrackers and smoke bombs.