Topics related to Second Age
1vs1

Re: Griefing shadowclan

Post by 1vs1 »

siguy wrote:
1vs1 wrote:
siguy wrote:I am a class act, thanks for the compliment! <3
^ because bad
I'm fucking terrible dude, looting item's off a hostile guild who mercilessly kills whoever comes near their fort, dry loots, and mount kills that can benefit me makes me a truly terrible player. Haha you're comment is quite possibly the dumbest I've seen on here. You don't happen to be another crying shadowclan orc are you?

<3
^ mad because bad

p.s. not an orc

siguy

Post by siguy »

1vs1 wrote:
siguy wrote:
1vs1 wrote:
siguy wrote:I am a class act, thanks for the compliment! <3
^ because bad
I'm fucking terrible dude, looting item's off a hostile guild who mercilessly kills whoever comes near their fort, dry loots, and mount kills that can benefit me makes me a truly terrible player. Haha you're comment is quite possibly the dumbest I've seen on here. You don't happen to be another crying shadowclan orc are you?

<3
^ mad because bad

p.s. not an orc
Yup, absolutely terrible! im so pissed too I even smashed my keyboard do you know were I can get a decent one cheap?

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

I think looting orcs is pretty lame. They are mostly dexxers on foot...pretty much impossible for one of them to solo anyone with a mount. I never loot them and the only thing they looted from me was a deer mask and some gold. They are a lot of fun and I would hate for them to disappear because of some idiots who like to grief because they can't pvp someone with equal skills and/or a mount.

Zordak

Post by Zordak »

In my opinion, the orcs are somewhat lame. For one thing, there is no reason orcs should not have any mounts. That is a stupid rule. (Watch The Hobbit.) For another thing, they all sound babyish and silly every time they address you as "hoomie." "Hoomie" and "panzee" is not how a freaking MONSTER should talk. A good bit of their language and supposed culture simply does not inspire any dread. Who made up this stuff? Then they come on the forums and just seem to make a habit of whining and playing for sympathy.

There are some things I like, such as the prevalence of dexxing, archery, and stealth. But if I had my own orc guild, I do feel like I could improve a few things.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Zordak wrote:if I had my own orc guild, I do feel like I could improve a few things.
I've seen a lot of 'leaders' come and go. none of the good ones have ever started out with a comment like this. The best ones, have started out with actions, not words.

But good luck with those improvements.

I applaud Shadowclan for their effort. No good thing has come without obstacles.

- Jupiter

Wydstrin

Post by Wydstrin »

Zordak wrote:In my opinion, the orcs are somewhat lame. For one thing, there is no reason orcs should not have any mounts. That is a stupid rule. (Watch The Hobbit.) For another thing, they all sound babyish and silly every time they address you as "hoomie." "Hoomie" and "panzee" is not how a freaking MONSTER should talk. A good bit of their language and supposed culture simply does not inspire any dread. Who made up this stuff? Then they come on the forums and just seem to make a habit of whining and playing for sympathy.

There are some things I like, such as the prevalence of dexxing, archery, and stealth. But if I had my own orc guild, I do feel like I could improve a few things.
The orcs have been playing this way for well over 10 years... killing mounts, not having mounts and speaking in this manner is the way that orcs have always been... if you never have encountered orcs before now in UO, im sorry...

and we are not monsters! we are orcs!!! lat iz a dumhed panzee humie!!!

I think your still mad we klomped you while we were on foot and you on your horse...

and this isnt LOTR online, its not the hobbit, its UO.

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Francois424 »

Zordak wrote:In my opinion, the orcs are somewhat lame. For one thing, there is no reason orcs should not have any mounts. That is a stupid rule. (Watch The Hobbit.) For another thing, they all sound babyish and silly every time they address you as "hoomie." "Hoomie" and "panzee" is not how a freaking MONSTER should talk. A good bit of their language and supposed culture simply does not inspire any dread. Who made up this stuff? Then they come on the forums and just seem to make a habit of whining and playing for sympathy.

You could make a new orc clan, get some shadow ostards for your members, and do things differently. Maybe you are allied with the existing orcs, maybe you hate each other, maybe you both eat humans, who knows.

UO is what you make it :wink:

Zordak

Post by Zordak »

lat iz a dumhed panzee humie!!!
Well my, don't you sound fearsome